Happy Crimbo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wheelchairwarrier, Dec 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As this day draws to a close and those of you with families who believe in Santa are getting exited ( I know I am ) and to those of you separated from your loved ones by the duty done for this great country, wherever you are , whatever you are doing and whoever you believe in I offer my best wishes for Christmas day .

Have as peaceful a day as possible, remember your friends past and present, those with you and those absent. We are after all one big ARRSE family .
    Merry Christmas.

WW

2. What WW said and seconded.

Oh by the way, latest intel has Santa taking his 1 day a millenium leave.
    We do have a replacement but i ain't too certain about this one...

[​IMG]

Still, he do got the hat and a predominatly red theme going on.
    :wink:

Go easy all and have a good one

3. WW,
    My very best to you Sir and all who post on ARRSE.

4. Seasons Greetings to all those who are serving and who have served. Speedy and safe return to all :rendeer: :santa: :thumleft:

5. Agreed. Stay safe and have a good one all.

6. Happy christmas to one and all, hope Santa brings you everything you want and all our boys and girls in sandy places come home safe.

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

God bless us every one ... and those who are not here.

WW, do try and behave better next year :wink: :santa:

8. Happy Christmas to all those in the Duke of Lancasters. And all those who are on ops, about to go on ops, or recently returned from ops. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who have been killed or wounded in action.

And the rest of the cynical barstewards on arrse can feck off.

9. Thanks to WW and all the other ARRSE Bretheren, it means alot to get the support from fellow members on this excellent site and from the wider community,
    Again cheers to you all...
    I would raise a glass, But as im in BASRA and a "Dry Tour" i'll just make do with a good old fashioned cup of Twinnings Earl Grey.. :D
    Merry cristmas to all fellow arrse members serving overseas.

10. Merry Christmas to all you ARRSErs out there and to the boys and girls away from home this Christmas stay safe and well.

11. Merry Christmas and stay safe people - SITREP

12. Happy Christmas to all fellow ARRSE members from across the pond