Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Happy Conscientious objector day

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
The Metro today had a nice double page spread with nary a word of critique about Joe Glenton et all on Conscientious Objector Day. I can't post the link as my computer is refusing to do the job I paid it to do and carry out the link posting. Since the paper didn't ask I'd like to offer the members of Arrse their opportunity to comment on this special day. And to keep opinions calm and well balanced I've put up a nice little picture.

Attachments

• pussy.jpg
    pussy.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,328
Hopefully Bravo_Bravo will be on line later to tell us how he has spent his special day, and whether he got lots of nice Hallmark "Thinking of you on Conscientious Objector's Day" cards.

In fact, they should probably print a special batch in the TA colours of green with a thick yellow stripe for sale to large numbers of the TA.

Hopefully Bravo_Bravo will be on line later to tell us how he has spent his special day, and whether he got lots of nice Hallmark "Thinking of you on Conscientious Objector's Day" cards.

In fact, they should probably print a special batch in the TA colours of green with a thick yellow stripe for sale to large numbers of the TA.

Conscientious Objector's = Yellow stripe?

You might like to read up on Thomas W. Bennett or Desmond Dross among others.

The Metro today had a nice double page spread with nary a word of critique about Joe Glenton et all on Conscientious Objector Day. I can't post the link as my computer is refusing to do the job I paid it to do and carry out the link posting. Since the paper didn't ask I'd like to offer the members of Arrse their opportunity to comment on this special day. And to keep opinions calm and well balanced I've put up a nice little picture.

Conscientious objector Joe Glenton on being jailed for refusing to fight | Metro News