Happy Christmas Good CO & Bad CO...

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by BaldricksBullet, Dec 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy Christmas Good CO and Bad CO....

Thanks for a great year of working behind the scenes to bring us ARRSE. I doubt many know how much work you put in unpaid to provide these forums. I heard you refered to as "living gods" on another thread... which made me smile. Bottom line is, despite being flesh and blood, that this wouldn't have been possible without you. Thank you, truly.

And Happy Christmas also to the MODs... despite bumping me all the time! Without the MODs this site could never be the phenomena that it has become. Thank you for all the work and for sifting through my dross posts.

[align=center]HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
    AND THANKS!
    [/align]

(I couldn't find this thread anywhere else - but if it already exists - as I hope it does - please bung me in with the rest)

2. Your such a creep!!!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you both, Sluice xx

3. I echo BB's thoughts and sentiments, CHEERS!!

4. Happy Christmas Guys - you've earned it!

5. Didn’t the last living god get crucified?

6. Bunch of arselickers!

7. Happy Christmas boys (are they boys?).

As joint CO does this mean you'll be handing out the slops in the OR mess before Xmas?

8. Little grovelling bastard!

Happy Christmas one and all!

9. I normally am (how else would a dimwit like me have been promoted) ... but this time I meant it.

Happy Chrimbo to you too SD and all those who you also hang out with.

10. Moody, was this your attempt to say that the hardcore of ARRSE Likers, send their collective greetings for the festive season?!

Thanks for everything Good and Bad CO. And best wishes to the various MODS and everyone else, who has made ARRSE what it is - even you Moody!

11. Happy Christmas guys, Thanks for all your hard work. Have a good one

12. No, she was putting in a request and I’d like to volunteer :twisted:

13. Hail to the king baby!

Can we have a moody boobshot xmas card please??!! :p

14. Happy Christmas and happy new-year bco,gco,mods and everyone on arrse .

The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas