• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Happy Christmas Good CO & Bad CO...

Happy Christmas Good CO and Bad CO....

Thanks for a great year of working behind the scenes to bring us ARRSE. I doubt many know how much work you put in unpaid to provide these forums. I heard you refered to as "living gods" on another thread... which made me smile. Bottom line is, despite being flesh and blood, that this wouldn't have been possible without you. Thank you, truly.

And Happy Christmas also to the MODs... despite bumping me all the time! Without the MODs this site could never be the phenomena that it has become. Thank you for all the work and for sifting through my dross posts.

[align=center]HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
AND THANKS!
[/align]

(I couldn't find this thread anywhere else - but if it already exists - as I hope it does - please bung me in with the rest)

Sluice_dweller said:
Your such a creep!!!
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you both, Sluice xx
I normally am (how else would a dimwit like me have been promoted) ... but this time I meant it.

Happy Chrimbo to you too SD and all those who you also hang out with.

Moodybitch said:
Bunch of arselickers!
Moody, was this your attempt to say that the hardcore of ARRSE Likers, send their collective greetings for the festive season?!

Thanks for everything Good and Bad CO. And best wishes to the various MODS and everyone else, who has made ARRSE what it is - even you Moody!

G

Goku

ABrighter2006 said:
Moodybitch said:
Bunch of arselickers!
Moody, was this your attempt to say that the hardcore of ARRSE Likers, send their collective greetings for the festive season?!
No, she was putting in a request and I’d like to volunteer :twisted:

Happy Christmas and happy new-year bco,gco,mods and everyone on arrse .

The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas

Latest Threads