Happy Cassinga Day

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ok it's a bit late, but the vleis is long since tanned and has gone the same way as the phuthu.
Many glasses have been raised to TK and all the others.
All that's left is to finish up the Klippies, Richelieu and Dois M.

This may take a while.

It would take less time if you typed it in english....

Was acquainted with a bloke who if I recall was on that raid. Ex 1Cdo RLI and 44 Para Pathfinders.

Some good tales !!!

Mike McWilliams wrote a very good account of the raid. Can't remember the name of the book. Think this might be him climbing a riser like Meneer Bob Jahn to avoid moering in the manzi.

Klein kak TK strutting around in front of the squad..

RIP Boet.

Well, no, I am not.

I feckin nearly was though......
Give us all the gory details.
If there were nurses involved, how big were their tits.

Ok it's a bit late, but the vleis is long since tanned and has gone the same way as the phuthu.
Many glasses have been raised to TK and all the others.
All that's left is to finish up the Klippies, Richelieu and Dois M.

This may take a while.
OK, what is it and what does it signify? tldr; please? I have no idea!

OK, what is it and what does it signify? tldr; please? I have no idea!
Difficult to describe it from one of two points of view. Either a rather spectacular Saffer demonstration of Airborne Ops to wipe the floor with SWAPO and the Cubans or rather a controvertial action that turned into a political catastrophe for the SA regime.

Or, if everyone is honest..... both. The UN later jumped on the bandwagon of kissing SWAPOs arrse, like they have with numerous terrorist and insurgent factions since.

Difficult to describe it from one of two points of view. Either a rather spectacular Saffer demonstration of Airborne Ops to wipe the floor with SWAPO and the Cubans or rather a controvertial action that turned into a political catastrophe for the SA regime.

Or, if everyone is honest..... both. The UN later jumped on the bandwagon of kissing SWAPOs arrse, like they have with numerous terrorist and insurgent factions since.
Saffers have always been great at ops (I don't know the current situation) but from my knowledge of them from past and very minor dealings I had with them.