Happy Birthday USA!

#1
Happy Birthday USA!

My thoughts are with our servicemen and women who are in harms way. May they all be safe on this 4th of July.
 
#3
Bollox, can we have our colony back now please? Your rent is overdue, and you have failed to pay your poll/ council tax for the last 20 years..........
 
#5
paleblue_1 said:
Bollox, can we have our colony back now please? Your rent is overdue, and you have failed to pay your poll/ council tax for the last 20 years..........
If you waive the telly tax we may reconsider....on second thought I think we will leave things as they are for a bit longer. :D
 
#7
Just think; If you lot had not been so dismissive of colonials and had just given this fellow a colonel's commission in the British Army, all the later unpleasantness would have been unnecessary. :wink: :p



My thoughts and prayers go out to our troops and those of our allies who are at the sharp end of the stick. Stay safe. :salut: :1:
 
#8
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
DavetheApe said:
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
:?
 
#10
Auld-Yin said:
DavetheApe said:
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
:?
Think he means a lot of Colonials went native and turned against the government and Nutty ol' King George! :D
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
llech said:
Auld-Yin said:
DavetheApe said:
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
:?
Think he means a lot of Colonials went native and turned against the government and Nutty ol' King George! :D
Not too much of the English in that statement llech - even GR3 was a boxheed :twisted:
 
#12
Auld-Yin said:
llech said:
Auld-Yin said:
DavetheApe said:
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
:?
Think he means a lot of Colonials went native and turned against the government and Nutty ol' King George! :D
Not too much of the English in that statement llech - even GR3 was a boxheed :twisted:
See the English can't even fuck a war up on thier own, they need a foreigner to do it for them! :lol:
 
#15
I can't believe they've dedicated this entire day to celebrate a film where Will Smith killed a few aliens.
 
#16
llech said:
Auld-Yin said:
llech said:
Auld-Yin said:
DavetheApe said:
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
:?
Think he means a lot of Colonials went native and turned against the government and Nutty ol' King George! :D
Not too much of the English in that statement llech - even GR3 was a boxheed :twisted:
See the English can't even fuck a war up on thier own, they need a foreigner to do it for them! :lol:
These days we spread our net a bit wider. :D


Happy Birthday and get the beers in.

The real stuff none of that Coors or Budweiser.
 
#17
ark-angel said:
I can't believe they've dedicated this entire day to celebrate a film where Will Smith killed a few aliens.
Another mov....erm...film where the USMC would prefer not to have been featured.
 
#18
Auld-Yin said:
llech said:
Auld-Yin said:
DavetheApe said:
Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p
:?
Think he means a lot of Colonials went native and turned against the government and Nutty ol' King George! :D
Not too much of the English in that statement llech - even GR3 was a boxheed :twisted:
Humble apologies A-Y. I forgot the blue in the Union Flag, but you knew what I was getting at.....!
 
#20
Gun_Brickie said:
Long Live King George! :wink:
It wasn't King George we minded so much, it was the politicians. And your politicians now are as bad as our politicians.

I have a deal for you. Prince Harry is the spare and you have all those hereditary lords doing nothing, having been replaced by political cronies as lords. Throw out all of our politicians and give us Harry and the Lords and we might return to the fold. We haven't had lords for 234 years but they have to be an improvement over politicians. My cat has more sense than the average politician.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
spaz REME 10
Raven2008 Tanks, planes & ships 60

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads