Happy Birthday USA!

Discussion in 'US' started by Busterdog, Jul 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy Birthday USA!

My thoughts are with our servicemen and women who are in harms way. May they all be safe on this 4th of July.

2. good lord...

3. Bollox, can we have our colony back now please? Your rent is overdue, and you have failed to pay your poll/ council tax for the last 20 years..........

4. I'll drink to that Buster.

5. If you waive the telly tax we may reconsider....on second thought I think we will leave things as they are for a bit longer. :D

6. Didn't BP send them a pressie? :p

7. Just think; If you lot had not been so dismissive of colonials and had just given this fellow a colonel's commission in the British Army, all the later unpleasantness would have been unnecessary. :wink: :p

[​IMG]

My thoughts and prayers go out to our troops and those of our allies who are at the sharp end of the stick. Stay safe. :salut: :1:

8. Happy Birthday, Colonial chums!

The US War of Independance - or as it ought to be known, the second English Civil War..... :p

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

:?

10. Think he means a lot of Colonials went native and turned against the government and Nutty ol' King George! :D

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not too much of the English in that statement llech - even GR3 was a boxheed :twisted:

12. See the English can't even fuck a war up on thier own, they need a foreigner to do it for them! :lol:

13. It was a great victory for the English. The English colonists versus the German King and his German troops.

14. Your point?

15. I can't believe they've dedicated this entire day to celebrate a film where Will Smith killed a few aliens.