Happy Birthday US Army and America

Happy (Belated) 237th Birthday, U.S. Army!! I did my share to add to your lustre for 30 of those years! :pirat:^^ :mrgreen:

Army Cover-Reduced.jpg

And a shout out and a tip o' the Kevlar to those drunks in Tun Tavern of the junior service who are sometimes mistaken for G.I. Joes; the Gyrenes. :-D We couldn't do it without youse guys.
And let's not forget to toast the country that we love, America, the country still working on a UDI from Mother England; 236 years gone now and no sign of faltering yet.
Let the grilling and the drinking begin.

Last edited:
Happy 4th of July everyone!

Too bad I couldn't take time off for this - now I have to spend it here in England. Oh, the irony!

Drink and grill on people! :party:

237 years and tea still tastes like dishwater...

We don't care for tea....isn't that the reason why we threw you out in the first place? ;P
We were busy and you took advantage of our kind nature!

Happy birthday colonials.

Look here sonny jimbo johnny come lately, that's nothing that ain't! we've got, erm... whippet anybody?

We don't care for tea....isn't that the reason why we threw you out in the first place? ;P
But your beer taste like dishwater also, mr budweiser has a lot to answer for - except letting for me in free in busch gardens with my MOD90

[video=youtube;YvxNgdFeWqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM[/video]

The sheer GLORY of freedom of expression!

But your beer taste like dishwater also, mr budweiser has a lot to answer for - except letting for me in free in busch gardens with my MOD90
That's because it's a main stream cheap brand. There are plenty of good beers (mostly micro brews) around, but most overseas visitors don't know about them. You just have to look around a bit.

I am sure you can do the same for people of Tesco/ Asda/ Poundland etc....:)
Tesco is the sign of our decline!

Aldous Huxley wrote of his visit to LA that it was a 'dreadful joy'. I view America with enormous admiration and horror mixed together. But a truly GREAT nation.

yeah happy Independence Day to all our American brothers.

to be fair i thought it was a decent movie but not worth a day off every year for it - it wasn't that good.

I heard a good quote about American beer:

American beer is like sex on the beach because it's ******* close to water!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
Ruckerwocman US 28
Ruckerwocman US 6