Happy Birthday US Army and America

Discussion in 'US' started by Ruckerwocman, Jul 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy (Belated) 237th Birthday, U.S. Army!! I did my share to add to your lustre for 30 of those years! :pirat:^^ :mrgreen:

Army Cover-Reduced.jpg

And a shout out and a tip o' the Kevlar to those drunks in Tun Tavern of the junior service who are sometimes mistaken for G.I. Joes; the Gyrenes. :-D We couldn't do it without youse guys.

And let's not forget to toast the country that we love, America, the country still working on a UDI from Mother England; 236 years gone now and no sign of faltering yet.

Let the grilling and the drinking begin.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. 237 years old, pah most British units have spent more time waiting in NAAFI queues.

Happy birthday Sceptics
  3. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Too bad I couldn't take time off for this - now I have to spend it here in England. Oh, the irony!

Drink and grill on people! :party:
  4. 237 years and tea still tastes like dishwater...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. We don't care for tea....isn't that the reason why we threw you out in the first place? ;P
  6. We were busy and you took advantage of our kind nature!

Happy birthday colonials.
  7. I can't believe you got the French to help you! Then 230 years later you call them traitors (the Irony!) and try to rename french fries!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Happy Traitors Day, you young colonials.
  9. [​IMG]

Look here sonny jimbo johnny come lately, that's nothing that ain't! we've got, erm... whippet anybody?

10. Happy birthday indeed

• Like Like x 1
  11. america-fuck-yeah-demotivational-poster.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  12. There's a theme here:

13. But your beer taste like dishwater also, mr budweiser has a lot to answer for - except letting for me in free in busch gardens with my MOD90
    • Like Like x 1

14. The sheer GLORY of freedom of expression!
  15. That's because it's a main stream cheap brand. There are plenty of good beers (mostly micro brews) around, but most overseas visitors don't know about them. You just have to look around a bit.