Happy Birthday Nena - only Cold War Warriors will understand

I'd still Luft her!

All teeth jokes aside; I definately still would but only if she has learnt to shave her pits, the dirty girl.

Happy Birthday Nena.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Keeeerist

You lot have become picky in your old age. At what point did you all turn in Adonis like figures? 8)

50 - cradle snatching :D

StickyToffeePudding. said:
Recce19 said:
That uberbabe from Germany, Nena is 50 years old today and still damned worth a go :twisted:

http://www.welt.de/kultur/article6906756/Nena-vom-NDW-Star-zur-gefeierten-Rock-Oma.html You can do your own translating, lazy feckers:D

And what was her second hit?

Oh, there wasn't one...
She's had quite a few, that's one of the reasons she has been winning awards over here. She's even opened her own school. Not bad for a so called one hit wonder (in your eyes), cncidering her career started in 1982 and is still going strtong. ;)

I would.

Ravers said:
Her teeth remind me of this:
Even if the other end could be used for saddle bags, she'd still get it.

Not of the Cold War vintage, but I saw her once in Mainz. Her legs are as hairy as her pits.

(Apologies for horrific mental picture)

Recce19 said:
Recce19 said:
That uberbabe from Germany, Nena is 50 years old today and still damned worth a go :twisted:

http://www.welt.de/kultur/article6906756/Nena-vom-NDW-Star-zur-gefeierten-Rock-Oma.html You can do your own translating, lazy feckers:D

Oh, there wasn't one...
She's had quite a few, that's one of the reasons she has been winning awards over here. She's even opened her own school. Not bad for a so called one hit wonder (in your eyes), cncidering her career started in 1982 and is still going strtong. ;)
Next you'll be digging up Kraft Verk and saying the Hoff's a pop star too in the Fatherland...

Recce19 said:
Recce19 said:

Oh, there wasn't one...
Next you'll be digging up Kraft Verk and saying the Hoff's a pop star too in the Fatherland...
Kraft Werk maybe, but the Hoff! 8O

Oh and each time I've seen her (not up close sadly), she's been clean shaven in all areas I could see. :D

I have just sent her 99 red balloons as a birthday present.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Albertous said:
I have just sent her 99 red balloons as a birthday present.
And which one did you knock out one into for her...?
Ever seen fart balloon?

I suggest you check it out. Probably best not to Google it while at work or within the vicinity of any kids.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
spaz REME 10
Raven2008 Tanks, planes & ships 60