Happy Birthday Moody

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by FluffyBunny, Jul 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Welcome to the downhill slope chook :D

Next stop, the smell of stale wee and an unnatural fascination with cats.

2. Happy birthday!

3. Happy Birthday Blonde Burd :)

4. Happy birthday Moody! Made you a cake yesterday, but the teenager ate it for breakfast I'm afraid :(

5. Happy Birthday Moody, and thanks for all your efforts, especially on the special project. Just seen the photo, bloody amazing! Who's the poor sod pedalling it? :D

6. We had a supplied driver, but it's FARMBOY in the pic I believe, he fancied a go

7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

FARMBOY wants a tricycle for Xmas.

8. FARMBOY does look like he's enjoying though and great for PR having an old warhorse at the helm. :D

9. Don't think he's looking forward to the interview without Java though.

10. What're you tryin' to say, like? :oops: 30something women and cats... Nothing wrong with that... :oops: And I don't smell of wee... The lavender water covers that... :oops: :D

The Old Trout was obviously having a very good birthday, the state she was in when I arrived at the pub... [​IMG] :D

11. Ros, I forgot you were even IN the pub until I remembered at about 11am the next day.

Apologies, we were very drunk!

12. :D I did notice! You wandered off and we didn't even know whether you'd gone - did you remember to take the flowers?

13. Apparently me and Keith just buggered off....how rude! I felt guilty the next day, but was forgiven and collected my cards, flowers, cake etc from the pub the next day.