Happy Birthday MDN

Mighty_doh_nut said:
A PM from the daft prick

Your initials are G.D.S
Your last three are 291
You are a tech and your nick name is smudge.
you are mates with the ****** who's initials are S.B his last three are the same as in his user name.

I have nothing at all to gain from posting this information and would also get a slap on the wrist for security reasons.

I'm really bored of this whole conversation now and would like to just go back to posting as normal, so thats what i will do.

See you on the other side.
You utter tool.

A tech? I'd sooner have my scrotum oulled up over my head and nailed there.

If I knew you, you can rest assured that that pointy nose wouldn't be in its unbroken state.

I got out in 1996, probably while you was still getting fingered by your needlework teacher.

If thats all you've got ie a failed attempt at outing me..... all you have to do is read back through a few posts, I give my name hometown and bank account details.

Poirot?

Tube!
If i was trying to out you, why would i send via PM? :roll:

Cutaway said:
Now that CC's given weapons free on this thread, is there any chance we can set up that charity mill I mentioned elsewhere ?

MDN's given his assent to revealing his corpulent, spotty body for the sake of a service charity and his chance of putting his point across in the time honoured way.

Mooch, you're an ex-serviceman, younger and fitter too if that's your pic in the Gallery.
You're up for helping those old soldiers that can't help themselves as well as they want, aren't you ?
Plus you'd be able to wipe the smile off MDN's face !
I'm well up for the charity milling.
Although when you mention me as an ex serviceman i must mention i was in the T.A! :D

Which charity stands to benifit from the swollen jaw of the Minion doh nut?

mooch said:
Now I was actually counting time on this one hoping he'd gassed himself, or if his oven is electric worked out the temp and cooking time of hatchet head, but here he is!
Mooch you really are one to rush over and kick a dead horse aren't you? You've actually made a total tit of yourself and I'm beginning to cringe for you! Show some dignity man, stop now, and let it die quietly, oh and buy a self-help cannibalism cookbook, have your mother take pictures of the results and post them for us.

Beebs :roll:

blessed baby cakes said:
mooch said:
Now I was actually counting time on this one hoping he'd gassed himself, or if his oven is electric worked out the temp and cooking time of hatchet head, but here he is!
Mooch you really are one to rush over and kick a dead horse aren't you? You've actually made a total tit of yourself and I'm beginning to cringe for you! Show some dignity man, stop now, and let it die quietly, oh and buy a self-help cannibalism cookbook, have your mother take pictures of the results and post them for us.

Point taken, it's even boring me now!!

Ref the charity boxing, if its going to happen, start another thread. This one is dead!! :D

mooch said:
blessed baby cakes said:
mooch said:

Ref the charity boxing, if its going to happen, start another thread. This one is dead!! :D
Why not do us all the favour of giving MDN the birthday present he cherishes..............

You Mooch, go down to see your local butcher, get him to feed you through the mincer

Leave instructions in your will that your remains are to fed to the local pigs in the spirit of recycling. Shite will then return to shite.

You add zero to the site you pathetic oxygen thief so fcuk off and infest somewhere else and take your walter mitty mates with you

mooch said:

No - we just wish you were.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
spaz REME 10
Raven2008 Tanks, planes & ships 60