Happy Birthday MDN

Many happy returns MDN.

Here you go Birthday Boy, have this one on me:

I have left him in your allotment shed with a case of Tizer and a tube of lubricant. :D

Bernoulli......... you are a star!

How long can I borrow him for? is he up for anything?

I think that Cait should do an on-line strip show as a present to MDN.

Happy Birthday, may the beer and BJ's flow.

mizkrissi said:
Happy Birthday MDN :D

Hopefully you get what you wished for :wink:
If he gets that the next time he's called on to confirm his age he'll be in the dock somewhere and the upper fifth of the local girls comprehensive school will be witnesses for the prosecution! :roll:

Happy Birthday nipper!

Beebs x (V. old)

Bernoulli......... you are a star!

How long can I borrow him for? is he up for anything?

He is a little tease, so you have to be assertive.

Could you make sure that you flush him out before sending him back?

ctauch said:
dui-lai said:
Fecking hell, you stopped shagging Corps for a minute to write that, or is his head banging it out for you as you feck his rusty sheriffs badge :wink:
The latter...you jealous :D

signed corps
i am jealous, MDN says his arrse is very tight.......so does MDN get a birthday bumfuck from the Corps then

dui-lai said:
ctauch said:
dui-lai said:
Fecking hell, you stopped shagging Corps for a minute to write that, or is his head banging it out for you as you feck his rusty sheriffs badge :wink:
The latter...you jealous :D

signed corps
i am jealous, MDN says his arrse is very tight.......so does MDN get a birthday bumfuck from the Corps then
After I got done turning Corps hoop into a blood orange it wasn't that tight :wink: MDN can have him now that I'm done...if you like you can feltch him after MDN

slow down there, he wont be elected til tomorrow.

LOL, shame they've deleted the last 2 pages of this thread, made for interesting reading.

Hey, come on, remove the pics from the stuff you moved or at least unlock it?

just get her phone number and dont post total crap on forums!!

c_c

Not a single one of you miserable snot gobblers got me a pressie or even a lousy card.... stingy sh1ts.

All except Cait....... she sent me a fcuking awesome Scalextric. Thankyou!!

Relief amongst the usual dull family stuff clothes, practical stuff and more dullness, then TNT deliver a big box and a rude card... Much to the trouts annoyance its set up in the lounge and haven't left it alone

Next year squeeze yourself in the box and to keep postage down remove nearly all yoru clothes, just leaving black thong and a pair of horny heels:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The Intelligence Cell 19
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
spaz REME 10