Happy Birthday Maam!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Apr 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The Boss is starting her 80th Birthday celebrations today with a joint party for those born on the same day as Her good self.Ninety-nine other pensioners have gathered at Buck House for lunch ahead of Her official Birthday on 21st April.
    Happy Birthday Ma'am! :D
  2. Quite agree, happy birthday.

It's my wife's birthday on the 21st as well, even I don't forget this one.
  3. And there was I thinking that you were saying Happy Birthday to me! :roll: :lol:

Happy Birthday, Ma'am, and many more to come!
  4. Happy Birthday Your Majesty. It's nice that the Country still has an honourable person at the helm - pity about your government.
  5. Happy Birthday Maam have a beer or two for me
  6. Huzzah for H.M. The Queen!
  7. I hope her cousin was correct in saying she has no plans to step down anytime before she pops her clogs!

Have a wonderful day ma'am.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Dozy,Is it your birthday as well!!?? :eek: How old? 21....? 22....?
    All together....Happy birthday Dozeeee...Happy birthday dozeeee..... :p :lol:
  9. HURRAH!

Long may she reign. Happy Birthday Ma'am.
  10. Oh, i didn't realise we had royalty on here, its a pleasure to see you, Your Royal Highness Prince Phillip, Sir
  11. I wish Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II , a very happy 80th birthday, and God's Blessing for many years to come.
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Happy Birthday Ma'am

I'll be round at 9 to give you the bumps
  13. Congratulations and Happy Birthday Your Majesty.
  14. Is it just me or does it instill a sense of pride? The number 1 boss lady is 80 & its great she's done it. She's had some rough times to deal with so good for her.

I also feel bloody chuffed that i swore an oath to Her & not to a republic & its president. For all the knocking she gets she'll do for me as a Sovereign. If i could go back in i would in a heartbeat if she was the CiC. Good on you Ma'am. Happy Birthday.

15. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

What 80 of them? Blimey P-G , you'll have arms like telegraph poles by the end!

If I may, loyal felicitations for the great day Your Majesty and to re-iterate, hip, hip hip......HUZZA !! :lol:

( Wish I'd been there when she Conga'd through the Ritz in rig! May the Sun continue to shine from her hip-pocket.)

I remain, Ma'am, yr obdt Subject,

Le Chevre