Happy Birthday HRH Prince Phillip

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo_Bravo, Jun 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 90 years attained on the 10th June.

Please don't ever change.
  2. The only royal I like
  3. I'm sure that makes him very happy.

Or more likely, he wouldn't give a rat's ass...
  4. Chubb I'm sure he cares what you think.
  5. He said the same about you.
  6. I'm not sure he was over impressed by the bint interviewing him!! He gave the distinct impression he thought she was a bit dim!
  7. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

A true throwback to a bygone era when men were men and blacks were Africans.
  8. Then your a ****.

Mad Harry is quality.
  9. Duke of Edinburgh was at Beating the Retreat tonight, I think with young Wills, hope it isn't his last
  10. I appreciate Prince Phillip's insight that there's a distinction between being a conservationist, and being capital-G Green. The label "Green" tends to carry with it a certain social character and political attitude which aren't necessary of the natural and straightforward policy of maintaining the world that we live in, but often hijack it as a rider.
  11. Nah, I preferred his version "there's a difference between being a conservationalist... and a bunny hugger"
    • Like Like x 1
  12. i must admit I enjoyed it, especially when he said something along the lines of "it was a profession, which you'd understand if you ever had one" Most amusing.

Completely the wrong person to be interviewing him I think. She was useless at it. You need someone who's got a few years under his or her belt and knows not to ask daft questions.
  13. She is, but she's got a really nice arrse. She asked what he though would stand out as his greatest achievement.

For once he stood on ceremony. Answer is a bit obvious: Well Fiona.... Iv'e given the Queen one!

Happy birthday Phil - not the Greek!
  14. Happy day Phil and many more to come sir