Happy Birthday HRH Prince Phillip

90 years attained on the 10th June.

Please don't ever change.

The only royal I like

I'm sure that makes him very happy.

Or more likely, he wouldn't give a rat's ass...

I'm not sure he was over impressed by the bint interviewing him!! He gave the distinct impression he thought she was a bit dim!

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
A true throwback to a bygone era when men were men and blacks were Africans.

I appreciate Prince Phillip's insight that there's a distinction between being a conservationist, and being capital-G Green. The label "Green" tends to carry with it a certain social character and political attitude which aren't necessary of the natural and straightforward policy of maintaining the world that we live in, but often hijack it as a rider.

Nah, I preferred his version "there's a difference between being a conservationalist... and a bunny hugger"

i must admit I enjoyed it, especially when he said something along the lines of "it was a profession, which you'd understand if you ever had one" Most amusing.

Completely the wrong person to be interviewing him I think. She was useless at it. You need someone who's got a few years under his or her belt and knows not to ask daft questions.

I'm not sure he was over impressed by the bint interviewing him!! He gave the distinct impression he thought she was a bit dim!
She is, but she's got a really nice arrse. She asked what he though would stand out as his greatest achievement.

For once he stood on ceremony. Answer is a bit obvious: Well Fiona.... Iv'e given the Queen one!

Happy birthday Phil - not the Greek!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bint? BINT ?

That was 'dangerous' Fiona Bruce ya heretic....never seen 'Dead Ringers' ? .......yeah, didn't get much change out of him did she ?

Loved her lovey feminist reaction when he said :
' well, it was a professional life - something of which you have no experience ? "

IPlayer link anyone ?

Should have flirted with him a bit more......showed a bit of leg, that would have done it..... :eye:

( I'll get my coat)

Happy Birthday Nkosi !

happy birthday, hopefully today he'll actully get to drink that pint of guinness