Happy Birthday Cait

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dale the snail, Aug 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy Biffday Cait.

I hope you got more than a wedding invitation and a sly £20 in your card like I did. Oh, and a trashed mobile phone.

So if anyone wants to call me to wish me Happy Biffday, tough shite, my phone is trashed. The person who did it has left the country, and is running like the beeatch he is and paying the excess £25.
  2. My brain is still starting up for the day, doesn't take much to confuse me this time of the morning... Whose birthday is it? Caits or Caits and yours? In any case happy birthday to those another year older, one year closer to menopausal hell and Tena lady :D x
  3. Its Dales and Caits birthday, Happy birthday to you both, I hope you have a great time / get mortal and swamp. The choice is yours. :D :D
  4. so dale and cait are twins then? :D muahahaha
  5. Happy Birthday you auld slapper!

Wonder which one will be saying, 'yeah that's me that is!' :D

Beebs x
  6. No!

Cait is a vision of good looks and class...... Dale even through bong eyes and passing at 40 mph on a horse is a leathery headed sperm dump with more DNA over her than Peter Sutcliffes flick hammer.

Cait: Happy Birthday, I've wrapped your pressie (in baby oil) and you can impale yourself on it as soon as the drugs kick in... Have a good one Chucky egg :D
  7. Happy birthday to both Dale and Cait.
  8. Happy birthday Cait (and Dale), you naughty girl!

Unfortunately I can't give you your present at the moment as I have completly run out of Rohypnol. :roll:

Edited to include Dale, cos I didn't read the first post properly and don't fancy waking up with a horses head in the bed on Monday morning.
  9. Well, happy birthday ladeeez.
    You two wanna come back to my place, maybe watch a movie, do some Charley and have a little party for the cameras? It would be like watching two Gila monsters languidly wrestling in a vat of Glycol, but I'm game..
  10. I'm up for a bit of that Bernie, will you bring the horses and the video camera?
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Happy Birthday to you both. I hope there are enough candles in the country to put on your cakes :oops:
  12. Happy Birthday you pair of old trouts.

13. Happy birthday ladies, have a good-un
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Happy birthday Ladies!! May you be full of good cheer & dying from a hangover from hell tommorrow!!!!

Attached Files: