Happy Birthday Cait

Happy Biffday Cait.

I hope you got more than a wedding invitation and a sly £20 in your card like I did. Oh, and a trashed mobile phone.

So if anyone wants to call me to wish me Happy Biffday, tough shite, my phone is trashed. The person who did it has left the country, and is running like the beeatch he is and paying the excess £25.

My brain is still starting up for the day, doesn't take much to confuse me this time of the morning... Whose birthday is it? Caits or Caits and yours? In any case happy birthday to those another year older, one year closer to menopausal hell and Tena lady :D x

Its Dales and Caits birthday, Happy birthday to you both, I hope you have a great time / get mortal and swamp. The choice is yours. :D :D

how old :?: 8O :?: 8O :?: 8O :?: 8O

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
so dale and cait are twins then? :D muahahaha
No!

Cait is a vision of good looks and class...... Dale even through bong eyes and passing at 40 mph on a horse is a leathery headed sperm dump with more DNA over her than Peter Sutcliffes flick hammer.

Cait: Happy Birthday, I've wrapped your pressie (in baby oil) and you can impale yourself on it as soon as the drugs kick in... Have a good one Chucky egg :D

Happy birthday to both Dale and Cait.

Happy birthday Cait (and Dale), you naughty girl!

Unfortunately I can't give you your present at the moment as I have completly run out of Rohypnol. :roll:

Edited to include Dale, cos I didn't read the first post properly and don't fancy waking up with a horses head in the bed on Monday morning.

Well, happy birthday ladeeez.
You two wanna come back to my place, maybe watch a movie, do some Charley and have a little party for the cameras? It would be like watching two Gila monsters languidly wrestling in a vat of Glycol, but I'm game..

bernoulli said:
Well, happy birthday ladeeez.
You two wanna come back to my place, maybe watch a movie, do some Charley and have a little party for the cameras? It would be like watching two Gila monsters languidly wrestling in a vat of Glycol, but I'm game..
I'm up for a bit of that Bernie, will you bring the horses and the video camera?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Happy Birthday to you both. I hope there are enough candles in the country to put on your cakes :oops:

Happy birthday, ladies..

Never having met either of you I am only left with a mental impression formed from reading your many posts..yet, I have a sense I know you both quite well

Cait.. I see you as sort of a Charlotte Uhlenbroek type..searching for meaning among the less-than-human [ ref: MDN ]
and Dale.. as one of her subjects for study...

Cheers folks but my birthday isnt until October.... :D

Just joking, oh the high jinx!
Birthdays are shite, the only thing worth celebrating is that I've managed to keep away from my mums cnut for 26 years!!

I did alright on the pressie front although my nipper topped the lot with her homemade card of random paster shapes stuck down with "No Nails" (improvisation by my other half, we must have run out of uhu!)

Dale I hope you had a good birthday too, is it true that when you get you your age.... your fanny drops off?

Cait said:
Dale I hope you had a good birthday too, is it true that when you get you your age.... your fanny drops off?
I imagine that festering ming pit is well adhered, with three decades worth of congealed cock snot.

Cait said:
I've managed to keep away from my mums cnut for 26 years!!
I admire your grit and determination, I crumbled and have been scoffing at it while you've been at work...... she's one greedy lady :D

Cait said:
Cheers folks but my birthday isnt until October.... :D

Just joking, oh the high jinx!
Birthdays are shite, the only thing worth celebrating is that I've managed to keep away from my mums cnut for 26 years!!

I did alright on the pressie front although my nipper topped the lot with her homemade card of random paster shapes stuck down with "No Nails" (improvisation by my other half, we must have run out of uhu!)

Birthdays are shiite- I get huge amounts of grief for ignoring absolutely everybody's, including my own.
All you are celebrating is another year closer to the grave, and to a pauper's funeral where uncaring relatives will snicker over your later life degradation and shuffle their feet during the service while stealing covert glances at their watches.
Once you are in the ground and the party has moved on, mongrel dogs with lopsized ears will f*ck on top of your grave, and the local smackheads will shoot up while slumped against your headstone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The Intelligence Cell 19
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 11
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 0