Happy Birthday Baroness Thatcher!

85 today! Congratulation!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bet she was gutted when she saw scousers and miners celebrating on her big day.

Thanks for the mess you have created

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
M

Mr_Tigger

Thanks for the mess you have created
I think it was Dr Claire Berlinski who said that anyone that does not understand the importance of Thatcher to the economic and social revitalisation of Britain needs to ‘question their historical acumen’.

So off you pop and question your historical acumen. I can suggest a reading list if you like. If you have trouble with the big words try saying them out loud.

Theres an old boy who drinks in my local who says that whether it sunny or pissing it down its a nice day because its a day closer to her turning her toes up. The miners strike is still a sore point up my neck of the woods.

Theres an old boy who drinks in my local who says that whether it sunny or pissing it down its a nice day because its a day closer to her turning her toes up. The miners strike is still a sore point up my neck of the woods.
Why,because they were all morons,and listened to the likes of Arthur Scargill,and Mick Mcgahey,the word bellend springs to mind.

If half the gainsayers on this forum,had half the balls of Maggie Thatcher,they would have a right to their opinion,but it's pretty obvious,they just go along with the normal misinformed opinion of the great unwashed,because they don't have half a brain cell between them.

Happy Birthday Maggie,and many more of them.

Why,because they were all morons,and listened to the likes of Arthur Scargill,and Mick Mcgahey,the word bellend springs to mind.

If half the gainsayers on this forum,had half the balls of Maggie Thatcher,they would have a right to their opinion,but it's pretty obvious,they just go along with the normal misinformed opinion of the great unwashed,because they don't have half a brain cell between them.

Happy Birthday Maggie,and many more of them.
I didn't say I agreed with him just to be clear.

Keep taking the blood pressure tablets dear

It's always a pleasure to see her at The Royal Hospital.

Happy Birthday Maggie.

Where is my milk you milk snatching cow and how dare you give us the Poll Tax first, hope you rot in hell :eye:
Do you also slate the Labour party before her, who started the 'milk snatching'?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The Intelligence Cell 19
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
spaz REME 10