Happy Birthday Baroness Thatcher!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Oct 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 85 today! Congratulation!

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Bet she was gutted when she saw scousers and miners celebrating on her big day.

3. Seconded. Mind you, she was a bit of a patronising old cow on the telly. Top leader, though, no real complaints.

4. Time she croaked the old bitch.

5. Nope,hope she lives for a long,long time.............in constant agony!

6. Is the ******* cow senile? I hope not, but a dose of cervical cancer would do her good.

7. Thanks for the mess you have created

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

It's Maggies Birthday not Gordon Brown's

Do keep up

9. I can't wait for her to die. What a party that will be!

10. Bollocks to your Poll Tax......witch.

11. It will be in Grimethorpe.

12. I think it was Dr Claire Berlinski who said that anyone that does not understand the importance of Thatcher to the economic and social revitalisation of Britain needs to ‘question their historical acumen’.

So off you pop and question your historical acumen. I can suggest a reading list if you like. If you have trouble with the big words try saying them out loud.

13. Theres an old boy who drinks in my local who says that whether it sunny or pissing it down its a nice day because its a day closer to her turning her toes up. The miners strike is still a sore point up my neck of the woods.

14. Belated Happy Birthday to one of the few ex-MP's over the last 40 years will a backbone.