• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Happy Birthday ARRSE

Nine years ago, GCO & myself were returning from a very good party in Newcastle (does it have any other) when we came up with a slightly crazy idea ........

...... pausing only to buy a copy of 'Websites for Dummies' we soon produced the world's most rubbish internet forum. Several weeks later a much improved version was online ..... and the rest is history.

Fancy a trip down memory lane then why not have a look on the WayBackMachine

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wooo Hoooo a party. Will it be a Cake & ARRSE Party?

Happy birthday ARRSE and thanks to the COs.

R

rogermellie

Keep up the good work good/bad CO's. haven't laughed so much since i came across this site !

Kind regards

R M

This has to be my favourite Forum and I look forward to many more years of ARRSE ;) Congratulations to Good and Bad CO and most of the Mods out there who do great jobs :)

Happy Birthday ARRSE and thanks to CO's for creating an excellent site which has brought back some fond memories and given a lot of amusement .... even 'though I do not understand half the modern acronyms .

Happy 9th birthday Arrse and hopefully many to come yet.

I never thought that I'd be thanking Newcastle for anything, but I'm sure glad you both went to that party. Amazing site.

Latest Threads