Happy Birthday ARRSE

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Jan 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Nine years ago, GCO & myself were returning from a very good party in Newcastle (does it have any other) when we came up with a slightly crazy idea ........

...... pausing only to buy a copy of 'Websites for Dummies' we soon produced the world's most rubbish internet forum. Several weeks later a much improved version was online ..... and the rest is history.

Fancy a trip down memory lane then why not have a look on the WayBackMachine
  2. Happy birthday err ARRSE, many thanks to the CO's.
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Many thanks, just been looking at the forum from 1 Feb 2002 ..... linky
  4. Happy Birthday ARRSE,

Keep up the good work..
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Wooo Hoooo a party. Will it be a Cake & ARRSE Party?

Happy birthday ARRSE and thanks to the COs.
  6. Keep up the good work good/bad CO's. haven't laughed so much since i came across this site !

Kind regards

R M
  7. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Happy birthday ARRSE, all the best to the CO's and all those who sail in her.
  8. Happy Birthday and good work to you both. Lets hope for another nine just as good if not better
  9. This has to be my favourite Forum and I look forward to many more years of ARRSE ;) Congratulations to Good and Bad CO and most of the Mods out there who do great jobs :)
  10. Happy Birthday ARRSE and thanks to CO's for creating an excellent site which has brought back some fond memories and given a lot of amusement .... even 'though I do not understand half the modern acronyms .
  11. Happy Birthday ARRSE, glass dutifully raised..
  12. Happy 9th birthday Arrse and hopefully many to come yet.

I never thought that I'd be thanking Newcastle for anything, but I'm sure glad you both went to that party. Amazing site.
  13. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear ARRSE, Happy birthday to you!

Keep up the good work.

My, how you've grown.

14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Happy Birthday!

You are right, the first incarnation looked shit! :D
  15. Happy Birthday Arrse here's a virtual cake with no calories!