Happy Birthday America! 7/4/2007

Happy Birthday America! (It's a bit like being married: good times/bad times, the occasional spat etc. but on balance we are better together)

Beautiful images, Trip_Wire.

America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

Three of my best American girlfriends and I are converging in London to announce the annexation of the UK as the 51st state tomorrow...and DozyBint is trying to find me sparklers for the proper "shock and awe" effect.

Happy Fourth!

:)

Happy Birthday Rebel Scum :)

Whenever you need the White House torching, you know who to ring.

happy birthday young whipper snapper, just remember we will always be there when you fcuk a war up and need our help :)

Yes Happy Birthday.

I thanked my US colleagues today for the day off, gleefully declaring that I would be celebrating our loss of a colonial millstone!!!!

Little Miss and Master AY are prepped with Union Jacks and Stars Stripes for the parade in DC - happy days

AY

Damn Right.

Grillin' is for winners. Of course only with steaks the size of cows and grills the size of cars!!!

Today will also be the day where the Queensland Independance movement really gathers some steam - particularly when we win State of Origin 3-0 this year!

Happy B'day - From a former member of Cornwallis' own!

Happy Birthday. Now that lend-lease is paid off, we'll let you have your moment and leave the subject of 231 years-worth of unpaid back-taxes for another day.

On a personal level, it's also the anniversary of one of the most terrifying moments of my life- a fireworks sale in a mall parking lot in St Petersburg, FL. They were selling fireworks which were packed to the rafters inside a marquee tent. Without so much as a bucket of water in sight, the natives were buying them up and letting them off in all directions, often only 2-3 steps from the tent, and frequently towards parked cars, crowds of people and the road.

Mad as a tree full of sheep.

No, I'm serious. We want that fcuking money! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost The Intelligence Cell 19
arcticfox042 Royal Navy 9
Ruckerwocman US 39