Happy Birthday America! 7/4/2007

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. :D Happy 4th of July from me
  3. :D

Attached Files:

4. Happy Birthday America! (It's a bit like being married: good times/bad times, the occasional spat etc. but on balance we are better together)
  5. Beautiful images, Trip_Wire.

America! America!
    God mend thine every flaw,
    Confirm thy soul in self-control,
    Thy liberty in law!

Three of my best American girlfriends and I are converging in London to announce the annexation of the UK as the 51st state tomorrow...and DozyBint is trying to find me sparklers for the proper "shock and awe" effect.

Happy Fourth!

6. Happy Birthday Rebel Scum :)

Whenever you need the White House torching, you know who to ring.
  7. And me! :highfive: :D
  8. Happy Birthday! :D :wave:

Be lucky, stay safe. :bball: :glomp:
  9. happy birthday young whipper snapper, just remember we will always be there when you fcuk a war up and need our help :)
  10. Indeed the drinking shall commence tonight..........
  11. Yes Happy Birthday.

I thanked my US colleagues today for the day off, gleefully declaring that I would be celebrating our loss of a colonial millstone!!!!

Little Miss and Master AY are prepped with Union Jacks and Stars Stripes for the parade in DC - happy days

12. Are you going to fire up the grill AY? I think a few steaks should suffice for homage.
  13. Damn Right.

Grillin' is for winners. Of course only with steaks the size of cows and grills the size of cars!!!
  14. Yep happy bithday america.

Attached Files:

15. Today will also be the day where the Queensland Independance movement really gathers some steam - particularly when we win State of Origin 3-0 this year!

Happy B'day - From a former member of Cornwallis' own!