Happy 4th of July/ Anti-Colonial day to ya all!

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The birthday of a nation founded in treason and terrorism with those loyal to their anointed King being tarred and feathered and driven out to Canada.

The illegal new 'Government' stole Mrs S's umpty gt uncle's estate in Charleston (he had already died). We haven't forgotten.

Oh, and Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for all - as long as you were not black. For the red ones, try 'Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee'.

Happy Thanksgiving for us on the right hand side of the Pond.
More seriously, Happy Birthday USA.:party::cheers:

The birthday of a nation founded in treason and terrorism with those loyal to their anointed King being tarred and feathered and driven out to Canada.

The illegal new 'Government' stole Mrs S's umpty gt uncle's estate in Charleston (he had already died). We haven't forgotten.

Oh, and Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for all - as long as you were not black. For the red ones, try 'Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee'.
Don’t be a sore loser!

There is still a USA I find absolutely fantastic. The rest is obsessed with big arses whitey white uniform teeth and covering stuff with cheese.
Happy birthday cousins, err yee haw......

Thank's all y'all (that's Texarn).

Life still goes on as normal other than a few more burgers being eaten by those lucky enough to have the day off - mostly civil servants and bank staff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mechanicalhorsetrough REME 47
Fireplace The NAAFI Bar 100
jumpinjarhead US 27