Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 2020 from Latvia

I work with a Latvian Russian, bearded orthodox, unmarried with kid, Stalin fanboy, and an enthusiastic capitalist. Bewildering.
Jonny Boy?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I work with a Latvian Russian, bearded orthodox, unmarried with kid, Stalin fanboy, and an enthusiastic capitalist. Bewildering.
Surname Corbyn? - asking for a friend...

Methinks this thread is not quite developing as the poster imagined.
But that's ops normal for Arrse.
There's another thread on who gets the first ban hammer... just saying like.
I posted on a NATO MS that is also part of the EU and in a pretty difficult situation as regards to the reality of their situation. population:

1995 ish - 2.6m
2013 ish - 1.9m
Last year - 1.6
Now, 1.5 ish

The population is only being maintained by EU funds - and they are going to mostly Russian favouring remainers...

Complex question for NATO in the '20s

I posted on a NATO MS that is also part of the EU and in a pretty difficult situation as regards to the reality of their situation. population:

1995 ish - 2.6m
2013 ish - 1.9m
Last year - 1.6
Now, 1.5 ish

The population is only being maintained by EU funds - and they are going to mostly Russian favouring remainers...

And the EU

1995 ish - 2.6m
2013 ish - 1.9m
Last year - 1.6
Now, 1.5 ish

better start saying nice things about Vladimir then... The Russians are coming (back) Comrade!

Thats because your all over here allegedlly robbing anything with an engine or tools
Depopulation is the unaddressed problem in Latvia, only by liberalising the economy and realising that law and order are the only way to progress and deliver benefits to the greater population will this country manage to start to turn the corner.

Presumably property is quite cheap, and I've seen many tidy Latvian ladies. It can't all be bad!

Is Latvia one of the Borat nations?

‘pears to be....

42C78C50-18F4-4952-B2D1-73C2D722BEF8.jpeg

550DD9EB-C600-41C5-B305-B26061E26D0C.jpeg