Happy 2015.... cnuts

L

lumpy2

Happy New Year to all fellow Arrsers, those friends old and new, award-winning cnuts and penii, founts of all knowledge and oxygen thieves, COs, Mods, good eggs and dogs' eggs, randoms, Klingons, Ladies, Gents and other Toilets.

Hope 2015 is good to you.

I'm pissed.

Roll on Christmas.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
I really really do like rum
Happy new year to you ALL

Happy new year everyone*.

*except the penises, walts and dripping quims, bodies, motorboats and rgjblokes. You all know who you are so no correspondence will be entered into.

So begins the New Year. At 08:30 this morning LBFM received a phone call to the effect that when she filled in an application form for a Big C supermarket card last week, it was put into a draw with a few thousand others and her form came out first. She's won a 5 million Dong "shopping" prize - that's just over 150 quid of free shopping.

Not bad for the first day of the year.

L

lumpy2

So begins the New Year. At 08:30 this morning LBFM received a phone call to the effect that when she filled in an application form for a Big C supermarket card last week, it was put into a draw with a few thousand others and her form came out first. She's won a 5 million Dong "shopping" prize - that's just over 150 quid of free shopping.

"Dong"

Hehehe

ACAB

LE
Happy New Year to me.

The rest of you reprobates can feck off.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Im in Canadaland I still have another 4 hours to go. Luckily I started drinking hours ago.

Yokel

LE

Your dong is not enough for her?

Latest Threads