Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Happy 100th Birthday Spartacus

mamontgo

Old Salt
Issur Danielovich is 100 years old today.
He served in the US Navy from 1941 to 1944, until being medically discharged for wounds received.

One of my favourite actors, arguably better than his son, though not as good looking as his daughter in law - just my opinion.

A good old bloke, that daughter in laws nice to look at, that Welsh accent really works on her.
Pity about hubby Mickey, the poor mans Harrison Ford.

A good old bloke, that daughter in laws nice to look at, that Welsh accent really works on her.
Pity about hubby Mickey, the poor mans Harrison Ford.
Got to disagree about that, he's done some good films but all I can think of when Ford is mentioned are those Lost Ark films.
And The Streets of San Francisco was a classic, much better than Z cars!

Got to disagree about that, he's done some good films but all I can think of when Ford is mentioned are those Lost Ark films.
And The Streets of San Francisco was a classic, much better than Z cars!

Yeah I'll give way on that I s'pose, much the same, it was Fords Jones jobs I was thinking of.
The music on SoSF - as iconic as Z Cars? Not quite I feel. But Karl beats Brian Blessed hands down.

Acting aside, look at the old mans humble origins - he did good.