Hannah Minx,internet tart...

Mate posted a link to one of her You Tube vids on my Facebook wall,I remember seeing something about her a while ago..all she needs is blonde hair & she'd be a complete bimbo...

Still,I wouldn't turf her outta me pit!

[video=youtube;QIt_hedcBTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc[/video]

Attachments

Thought it was going to be tame, then third piccy in - BOOM, there they are. Beauty. Or should I say, beauties?

Still, be a bit scary if she looked at you like she is in the 4th pic when you woke up in a morning...:shock:

I'd quite like to lie under her during the press-up demo...

As mad as a hatter,but I'd fight the lot of you to shag it...Those eyes,those lips,that smile,those tits,those nipps.....

She appeared on Rude Tube some time ago! Didnt have her tits out tho. That was a turn up for the books! :D

To... "un-dou-suru!" whatever the fuck she call it I would have to say "wank" but if I knew her.. Hell kicking the back doors in would be a good way to break a sweat!..

C

count_duckula

Ah fuck, turns out the tits are photoshopped in! Fuck, there must be a magazine sonewhere that will pay!

Ah fuck, turns out the tits are photoshopped in! Fuck, there must be a magazine sonewhere that will pay!
The photoshopped tits don't look that great anyway. In other respects she looks very interesting but annoying. She'd tease all night then fuck you off with promises of "tomorrow" but in the unlikely event that you did get her in the sack it would either be outstanding or (more likely) she'd be such a headcase you'd get ten minutes of passionate foreplay followed by tears, shouting and six hours of amateur psychology and analysis with red wine giving way to coffee and the walk of shame.....

The photoshopped tits don't look that great anyway. In other respects she looks very interesting but annoying. She'd tease all night then fuck you off with promises of "tomorrow" but in the unlikely event that you did get her in the sack it would either be outstanding or (more likely) she'd be such a headcase you'd get ten minutes of passionate foreplay followed by tears, shouting and six hours of amateur psychology and analysis with red wine giving way to coffee and the walk of shame.....
Erm... something you want to get off your chest?

The photoshopped tits don't look that great anyway. In other respects she looks very interesting but annoying. She'd tease all night then fuck you off with promises of "tomorrow" but in the unlikely event that you did get her in the sack it would either be outstanding or (more likely) she'd be such a headcase you'd get ten minutes of passionate foreplay followed by tears, shouting and then you'd be finished so you call a taxi.
Fixed that for you.