Hangovers

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Mutineer, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The worst thing about working in RHQ is the inability the convincingly hide the absolutely massive 'would kill a civvy' hangover that I am currently cursed with, due to a most excellent Offrs to Sgts Christmas function last night.

Can anyone suggest a meaningless chore I can complete at my desk until it is time to go home? At the moment it is MS, but I am concerned that I am damaging the careers of my soldiers through my inability to focus.....

2. Do some spoof NOTICAS & get the CNO to go round in a Santa costume. Trust me - it'll go down a fcuking storm.

3. pretend you are actually dead....

4. Not a good idea. If it fails the shiz will hit the fan. If it works, his/her pay will be stopped. Lose lose.

5. 10:00... isn't it nearly tea and toast time?!

6. Sympathise with you today old chap, I asked for a late start after a Xmas do and got the royal F O fromm my RAF Sgt!! Who interestingly has PHONED in sick today...no Med Cen and chitty for these chaps, they just make us Army chaps of stronger stuff lol

7. I awarded myself a late start due to my inability to raise myself from the horizontal position this morning. Nearly sliced my own head off shaving and currently look like I have been poked in both eyes with a spade.

The pain continues......

8. Keep those suggestions coming guys. Tried the 'pretending to be dead' for a bit but nobody seemed to notice any difference.

Loving the CNO Santa idea though.....!!

9. You need a nice cup of tea a handfull of Anadin Xtra and a cold cloth for your head....

10. Thats what makes us special you see, the ability to make work regardless of state or being completely unproductive whilst there! I am just about to put stores on my door and go for a looonnggg lunch. I have another do tonight , I love this time of year wouldn't have it any other way.

11. Get spewing ! Get in the heads and chunder to your hearts content, then have a power w*nk, works a treat !

12. Oh yes please....! That sounds like the best idea ever.

Can you come round......?

13. I am too weak to make it as far as the Gents - which kinda rules out both options.....

14. Im just making a cup Blackcurrant Lemsip for an Engineer with Man Flu but once thats done I can come round... you see you do need secretaries....

15. Ohhh nurse...

Be quick. I can't last much longer.......