Hangover = Horny?

Whenever I get a hangover I get randy as hell. The worst the hangover, the randier I get - I've has alcoholic poisoning and all I wanted to do was call God on the great white telephone and shag my brains out.

Is this some sort of in-built survival of the species imperative - I think I'm going to die so I must pass on my genes NOW?

Does anyone else get the same thing?

I usually have to clean the kebab strewn vomitus before I do anything, it is kind of a boner killer. :(

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I feel your pain.

Hangover horn is an affliction that I often suffer from. I find throwing the missus around for 10 minutes usually helps, but it always makes my headache 10 times worse and I usually end up doing a sick afterwards.

Alcohol destroys testosterone. When the alcohol begins to wear off after a session your body starts to reproduce testosterone at an increased rate hence the term "hangover horn".

If you wear high-waist trousers, you get less of a hang over. Don't know how this affects horniness, though.

GeneralMalaise said:
Alcohol destroys testosterone. When the alcohol begins to wear off after a session your body starts to reproduce testosterone at an increased rate hence the term "hangover horn".
Now I have a real reason to tell Mrs Sierra as I chase her with my club and drag her back to the cave on a Sunday morning. Much appreciated thanks!!!

Yes, when I wake up nauseous and xerostomic the first thing on my mind is always swallowing a large bolus of man fat.

Must be a man thing.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't think of a single time when I haven't been a horny pervert the morning after a heavy session. Obviously, the wooly - headedness needs a paracetamol or six, but after that its friction burns all the way baby! Or the missus, depending on whats easiest.

Well for me the unusual part is NOT being randy.
Speaking of which... my tottie's so raw.. 22 hand shandies in 72 hours is a bad idea.

Combine Hangover Horn with Convoy Cock and you have a serious problem on your hands!

Hangover sex... Being taken from behind whilst lying on your side so neither of you have to suffer the pain of lifting your head from the pillow, or you can put the pillow over your head if the light is still too bright! I find the effect of the blood rushing to your nether regions usually clears the headache too, win/win :D

Without doubt horny when hungover. W@nking to some serious grot my preferred release as frankly the foreplay etc that goes with sex is just a pain in the arrse, and I can survive my arm flailing around but vigorous sex makes the headache worse and vomit approach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Biscuits_Brown The NAAFI Bar 5
FunkyNewBlood The Intelligence Cell 0
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 155