Hangover = Horny?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Mar 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whenever I get a hangover I get randy as hell. The worst the hangover, the randier I get - I've has alcoholic poisoning and all I wanted to do was call God on the great white telephone and shag my brains out.

Is this some sort of in-built survival of the species imperative - I think I'm going to die so I must pass on my genes NOW?

Does anyone else get the same thing?

2. I usually have to clean the kebab strewn vomitus before I do anything, it is kind of a boner killer. :(

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I feel your pain.

Hangover horn is an affliction that I often suffer from. I find throwing the missus around for 10 minutes usually helps, but it always makes my headache 10 times worse and I usually end up doing a sick afterwards.

4. No, I am horny everyday :twisted:

5. this is a FACT

6. Alcohol destroys testosterone. When the alcohol begins to wear off after a session your body starts to reproduce testosterone at an increased rate hence the term "hangover horn".

7. Definitely. Makes me even more horny than usual which is a lot! :)

8. If you wear high-waist trousers, you get less of a hang over. Don't know how this affects horniness, though.

9. Now I have a real reason to tell Mrs Sierra as I chase her with my club and drag her back to the cave on a Sunday morning. Much appreciated thanks!!!

10. Yes, when I wake up nauseous and xerostomic the first thing on my mind is always swallowing a large bolus of man fat.

Must be a man thing.

11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Can't think of a single time when I haven't been a horny pervert the morning after a heavy session. Obviously, the wooly - headedness needs a paracetamol or six, but after that its friction burns all the way baby! Or the missus, depending on whats easiest.

12. Don't worry about it, do the necessary, get your head down then get your arse to the pub at 1200 repeat the process

13. Well for me the unusual part is NOT being randy.
    Speaking of which... my tottie's so raw.. 22 hand shandies in 72 hours is a bad idea.

14. Not a man thing, and I hope not the result of testosterone....

but for some reason mr scoobs refers to me as very annoying when drunk or hungover. :twisted:

15. Obviously affects the memory