Hangover Euphemisms...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bradstyley, Jun 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A 'quick drink with a mate after work' last night turned into staggering home out of ones face sometime between 3 and 4 this morning, with the prospect of covering a few hours at work ahead of me this morning. I'm now at my desk feeling the after effects of a night of assorted Stella, Vin rouge & JD IE cold sweat, the sh1ts, minging headache, and am looking for suitable phrases to describe my condition - 'Eyes like p1ssholes in the snow' and 'Mouth like a Turkish wrestlers jockstrap' spring to mind, whos got any more?

2. Feeling like Hitler when he got the gas bill

3. tongue like Ghandi's flip flop!

4. Head like a well smashed clunge.

5. Has the world started falling out of your arrse yet just to add to the misery?

6. "Self inflicted injuries"

PS Had a Prairie oyster yet?

PPs I hope your not an Air Traffic Controller.

7. I did drop quite an incredible bomb about 20 minutes ago- expelling a hard, crusty cap of solidified faeces, followed by a blast of runny, oily matter that gave off a stench like it had been matured for a couple of days...

8. Well I have a mouth like a Camels cnut, and I would like to thank those ex QDG Barstewards who must have pissed in my mouth last night, round two starts this afternoon in Cardiff

9. A mouth like a Persian sniper's ammo pouch.

Or my personal favourite, a mouth like a nun's clunge. :D

10. waking up and discovering a bear has shat on your tongue and someone's put a rattlesnake nest in your stomach!!

11. Would they be the same blokes who also shat in your trousers?

Feeling rough as a badger's arse.

12. Heid like a Fitba,

Get some Irn Bru doon ye

13. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Having a hangover that would kill a civvy.

14. I had a can of scotland's second finest export on my way in, it does have a strange restorative effect...

15. I am thankfull that there were no Donkeys or Goats about last night