Hangings too good for Galloway

#1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7034665.stm


I read this and my blood boiled.

On one hand they want troops out, but then he comes out with this "He also called for victory for both "the resistance in Iraq", and "the freedom fighters in Iraq"


CNUT :x

Who do you think gave you the freedom to spout this shit3 eh?


Rant over, discuss.
 
#3
Right at the front of the march, amid all the bodies, banners, police and photographers, was a calm-looking woman pushing a young girl in a buggy.

She was Lucy Galloway, 25, daughter of the Respect MP.

"It's easier to push a buggy at the front when you're marching," she smiled. "I do it all the time."

My God, do we allow these people to breed????? :(
 
#4
"respect party"
respect for everyone except servicemen.
can we mount some sort of campaign against this jerk? (although he just does it for PR)
 
#5
TO:
The Right Hon Jacqui Smith MP
Home Secretary
House of Commons
London
SW1A OAA
Monday, 1st October 2007

Dear Home Secretary,

LOBBY OF PARLIAMENT ON OCTOBER 8th

I am writing to you as President of the STOP THE WAR COALITION, to give you advance notice that there will be a demonstration in Trafalgar Square the day Parliament meets calling for the immediate withdrawal of all British troops from Iraq and Afghanistan at which I shall be speaking along with others.

Afterwards many of those present - including myself - will be marching along Whitehall to the House of Commons to meet MPs and urge them to support this call for a withdrawal, as I shall be doing in approaching Malcolm Rifkind my own local MP.

We shall be doing this in an orderly manner and I am making available to those who wish to have one, a postcard over my printed signature as a Privy Councillor, asking the police, and others to assist them.

I enclose a copy of this postcard.

The authority for this march derives from our ancient right to free speech and assembly enshrined in our history, of which we often boast and which we vigorously defended in two world wars.

I am copying this letter, and its enclosure, to Jack Straw, the Commissioner of the Metropolis, and as a courtesy, to the Prime Minister's office.

I hope that you will be able to re-assure me that those who demonstrate and march down Whitehall will enjoy your full support and the support of the police.

But it is only fair to tell you that the march will go ahead, in any case, and I will be among those marching.

Yours in peace
TONY BENN

If they are planning an Iranian attack they will have a public even more upset and disgruntled than before. This is what this tightening up is about. Civil liberties never seem very important until you need them. At times like this we need to be re-enforcing them -- Brian Eno

This is rather a ham-fisted attempt to prevent us from demonstrating. What they (the government and police) do is up to them. We will just ignore them and we have the moral and logical high-ground. I will be marching on Monday, 8th October -- Mark Thomas
 
#6
Galloway is just a gobby cunt who likes to court controversy. Luckily, most people still view him as that daft twat pretending to be a cat on Big Brother.



What mildy amused me was this;

The whole family are veterans of protests - they went to the summer climate change camp at Heathrow airport, and have been on other marches before.

Ms McEntee said her children were "home educated" and that she and her partner "share with them what's going on in the world".
Professional protesters with smelly thick kids then?


If anyone watched 'Doc Martin' last night, the family in that episode seem to fit the above bill to a tee.

Its not chavs we should be worried about, its the middle class, pseudo educated 'modern parents'. They breed Neu Labourites at a rate that would embarrass the likes of Waynetta Slob and Vicky Pollard.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
The couple from Luton who were mentioned in the artile; did anyone watch 'Doc Martin' last night? there was a family so much like them in it that it is spooky!
They won't work, undoubtably, feeling that by working within the military/industrial conglomerate would be a betrayal of their principles. That they believe that British troops are opressors, and brutal, liscentious thugs. That police are brutal and heavy-handed. That they have a RIGHT to disrupt, delay and distress anyone who does not follow their own belief.

Hang the feckers! I met them all at Molesworth, Greenham Common and other 'disputes'! Useless wastes of skin, breathing air that others could be using.
 
#8
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Galloway is just a gobby cunt who likes to court controversy. Luckily, most people still view him as that daft twat pretending to be a cat on Big Brother.



What mildy amused me was this;

The whole family are veterans of protests - they went to the summer climate change camp at Heathrow airport, and have been on other marches before.

Ms McEntee said her children were "home educated" and that she and her partner "share with them what's going on in the world".
Professional protesters with smelly thick kids then?


If anyone watched 'Doc Martin' last night, the family in that episode seem to fit the above bill to a tee.

Its not chavs we should be worried about, its the middle class, pseudo educated 'modern parents'. They breed Neu Labourites at a rate that would embarrass the likes of Waynetta Slob and Vicky Pollard.
The measure of the home educating bichtes ignorance was then further demonstrated by stating that "We're not going to change anything just by sitting at home." Just after proudly stating that she keeps her kids at home so to 'share' her special world experience.
 
#9
Bagwell said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Galloway is just a gobby cunt who likes to court controversy. Luckily, most people still view him as that daft twat pretending to be a cat on Big Brother.



What mildy amused me was this;

The whole family are veterans of protests - they went to the summer climate change camp at Heathrow airport, and have been on other marches before.

Ms McEntee said her children were "home educated" and that she and her partner "share with them what's going on in the world".
Professional protesters with smelly thick kids then?


If anyone watched 'Doc Martin' last night, the family in that episode seem to fit the above bill to a tee.

Its not chavs we should be worried about, its the middle class, pseudo educated 'modern parents'. They breed Neu Labourites at a rate that would embarrass the likes of Waynetta Slob and Vicky Pollard.
The measure of the home educating bichtes ignorance was then further demonstrated by stating that "We're not going to change anything just by sitting at home." Just after proudly stating that she keeps her kids at home so to 'share' her special world experience.

The 'special world experience' probably consists of her letting the kids tamper with her womb whilst daddy is hammering her back box. Grotty feckers.


old_fat_and_hairy to be know as 'trigger'..... :wink:
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Here's a good chant:

"The Gallows Way for Galloway"
 
#11
Have none of these mung bean munchers actually thought about a) who is killing the Iraqis, and b) what would happen if the troops actually DID get out?

Self important, self centered ignorant dullards.
 
#12
George c*cksucker Galloway is scum who supports those muslim extremists who kill members of the British Forces.
 
#13
By all rights call for the troops to be brought home, but do not invoke victory for Iraqi "Freedom Fighters". You can not in one breath claim to have our chaps' best interests at heart and yet support the very men who are trying to kill them at every turn.

Whilst I do not agrre with Tony Benn, I have always respected his eloquence and the integrity in his pacifist approach. Galloway on the other hand is a snake who should be deported.

Apologies to any snakes offended by the comparison with George Galloway.
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#14
The BBC article also contains yet another factually-incorrect (i.e. a lie) statement:

"Shortly afterwards, to much applause, Mr Galloway, an MP for the Respect party, invoked the name of legendary revolutionary fighter Che Guevara, who died exactly 40 years ago during Cuba's revolution."

Would that be the same E. Guevara who died several years after the Cuban revolution, trying to foment same in Bolivia? The same man who, as Castro's Supreme Prosecutor arranged the execution of hundreds of Cubans, many after begin tortured, and none after a fair trial? Obviously someone of whom G Galloway - and the BBC - are extremely proud.


I walked past those cnuts yesterday, shortly before the march began. They were certainly noisy, but in my estimation (and I've had this confirmed by others, watching the march with less disinterest than I) there were less than 2,000 people there. Banners were plentiful, and basically if you can imagine an anti-establishment group, then they were represented.

Oh, and in response to the bit at the start of the BBC article, expressing surprise that so many people turned out to demonstrate on a weekday - it's bloody obvious - none of the hypocritical scum have jobs. They live off the State they purport to hate.
 
#15
I love the photos! They're all ageing hippy fukwits! Look at the name's of the kids. Oak, Autumn, and Jasmine!

They've no idea what's going on, bless 'em. They should go back home, sit in their front room/commune, or whatever and smoke another joint.

Leave the real world to the real people.
 
#16
Treason sadly doesn't carry the death penalty anymore but it still carries life and that's what Galloway should be facing. As Michael Caine said in "Get Carter" "listen you hairy faced git"...
 
#17
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Bagwell said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Galloway is just a gobby cunt who likes to court controversy. Luckily, most people still view him as that daft twat pretending to be a cat on Big Brother.



What mildy amused me was this;

The whole family are veterans of protests - they went to the summer climate change camp at Heathrow airport, and have been on other marches before.

Ms McEntee said her children were "home educated" and that she and her partner "share with them what's going on in the world".
Professional protesters with smelly thick kids then?


If anyone watched 'Doc Martin' last night, the family in that episode seem to fit the above bill to a tee.

Its not chavs we should be worried about, its the middle class, pseudo educated 'modern parents'. They breed Neu Labourites at a rate that would embarrass the likes of Waynetta Slob and Vicky Pollard.
The measure of the home educating bichtes ignorance was then further demonstrated by stating that "We're not going to change anything just by sitting at home." Just after proudly stating that she keeps her kids at home so to 'share' her special world experience.

The 'special world experience' probably consists of her letting the kids tamper with her womb whilst daddy is hammering her back box. Grotty feckers.


old_fat_and_hairy to be know as 'trigger'..... :wink:
There is a certain recklesness one can imagine in these types breeding techniques, indeed far less prude than any white trash. Luton must be proud.
 
#18
Surely the Beep journalist who wrote this is having a laugh:

Sat on the pavement in Parliament Square, seemingly oblivious to the masses filing past, were Jennifer Attwood, 23, and Enrico Wagner, 24, from Brighton, in Sussex. They were taking advantage of one of the few occasions when people could picnic on the kerb directly outside Parliament.
They tucked into a meal of organic bread, houmous, cheese and Polish sausages among other delicacies. When asked why they were eating in that particular spot, Mr Wagner, a German, replied it was because "we're hungry".
He said marches in his country were "more colourful, but here you have more old people marching", before opening a packet of mixed nuts.
Amazing! :-D


The only one who seemed to have any sense was one of the chaps watching it:
Watching the crowds in Parliament Square was student Owen George, 21, of Muswell Hill, London, who described the demonstration as "amazing".
"But it's not just so black and white. We made a mistake in the first place, but we have to got to work it out properly. If we got the troops out now then more Iraqis would suffer."
George Galloway is on my hitlist, should I ever become a mercenary. In fact I wouldn't charge to top him, he'd be a freebie!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#19
flowers said:
Surely the Beep journalist who wrote this is having a laugh:

Sat on the pavement in Parliament Square, seemingly oblivious to the masses filing past, were Jennifer Attwood, 23, and Enrico Wagner, 24, from Brighton, in Sussex. They were taking advantage of one of the few occasions when people could picnic on the kerb directly outside Parliament.
They tucked into a meal of organic bread, houmous, cheese and Polish sausages among other delicacies. When asked why they were eating in that particular spot, Mr Wagner, a German, replied it was because "we're hungry".
He said marches in his country were "more colourful, but here you have more old people marching", before opening a packet of mixed nuts.
Amazing! :-D


The only one who seemed to have any sense was one of the chaps watching it:
Watching the crowds in Parliament Square was student Owen George, 21, of Muswell Hill, London, who described the demonstration as "amazing".
"But it's not just so black and white. We made a mistake in the first place, but we have to got to work it out properly. If we got the troops out now then more Iraqis would suffer."
George Galloway is on my hitlist, should I ever become a mercenary. In fact I wouldn't charge to top him, he'd be a freebie!
Were they more of the 'supporters'?
I get so annoyed with these middle-class 'Gucci' socialists. A good friend of our family is one. She lived in a 5 bedroom, detached house in central Cambridge, which is not a cheap place to live. Had a very good salary, bought a new car every 2 years and took holidays in the sun twicw a year, yet she was always spouting crap about 'being on the barricades' an at the forefront of any demos. She even took part in a deom during miners dispute. Now there is not a lot of coal mining in Cambridge! And her family were associated with mine ownership in the North-East. Just a typical Islington socialist, along with Galloway.
benn at least is an honest and principled man. don't agree with his politics, but I admire his integrity.






And, re trigger. I was typing more slowly than Flash. I have bigger fingers, takes longer. :wink:
 
#20
I am all for "freedom of speech" - as previously stated its one of the principles of democracy that this (once great) country of ours is famed for. However I weep at the thought of people like Galloway being allowed, in effect and IMO, to use hateful sayings to abuse the Armed forces and yet wax lyrical about "freedom fighters" etc in Iraq !! Am I wrong but wasnt Abu Hamza (Hooky to his mates) jailed for preaching very similar things ?
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top