Hanging up my boots

Dear All,

Many thanks for the advice / guidance / laughs / banter / help / support / etc from here over the last 10 years. I only hope people have enjoyed my contributions as much as I have had making them.

Am off for a new job and the time has come for me to call time on arrse.

m-s-r

D

Davetheclown

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

not until you do a clearance chit off everyone, I have been here since the beginning and you were always about.

Adios

You'll be back. You know you will!

Dear All,

Many thanks for the advice / guidance / laughs / banter / help / support / etc from here over the last 10 years. I only hope people have enjoyed my contributions as much as I have had making them.

m-s-r
Not till you've accounted for the yellow patch on this mattress

Dear All,

m-s-r
Good luck, all the best - hope it's more pay and less work/hours!

You've shat it for a rummage in my diffies room then.

Good luck glass stealer xxx

Dear All,

m-s-r
New job? What an un-origional excuse. We'd think a lot more of you if you just admitted you've had the 6am knock and all you're computer equipment is currently in a police lab.

New job? What an un-origional excuse. We'd think a lot more of you if you just admitted you've had the 6am knock and all you're computer equipment is currently in a police lab.
Guess what?

I don't like your tone.

Ah, the 'new job'. TA starred weekend avoidance excuse #7. You'll be visiting family next.

Best of luck with the new job.