Hang em

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Manley, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Telegraph, tomorrow.............Griffin says British Generals should be hung as war criminals.

Oh Dear. Waiting out. :x :x :? :? :?
  2. There's now five threads on the front page about the BNP. How many more.

I'm bored with the BNP.
  3. So which group is he attempting to entice to join with that, assuming that it is an accurate quote of course, or is he/they just getting cheap easy publicity?
  4. Hanged.

Still, I suppose it's good that you said "as" rather than "like". ;)
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Sounds like a hell of a lot of hot air rabble rousing ahead of Thursday to me, drumming up some interest in their silly little party.

Bore off Griffin, only the Sun readers care what you say. And Mongs.
  6. Actually, I used to like it when they said "hung" instead of hanged. A good bit of meat is left to hang until it is hung, not until it is hanged so this should also apply to what should be applied to Nick Griffin as well.
    And, yes, half a dozen BNP threads in one day is a bit much. Any chance of combining them?
    (Whoops, I'm also straying into Bugsy territory here and will now get the Int Cell herbivore/vegebore telling me meat shouldn't be hung..........well it bloody should be because it improves it no end).
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, me too. I tend to read here more than I post, but the expression "The oxygen of publicity" springs to mind.

It didnt work. But then, not much was working back then.

But it springs to mind. The oxygen of publicity.

BNP and Katey Jordan Price. These nightmares will vanish when we treat them as the shallow sideshows they are.
  8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

What odds will ladbrokes give me for some kind of security incident at BBC Shepherds Bush on Thursday?

And, how much for Griffin and his entourage of skin heads being the first person-focused bomb belt attack on the UK mainland? I think thats definitely worth a punt. The only problem is it would generate far more support than the lazy - eyed one could hope to drum up on his own.
  9. Oh it,s alright now, he said it was just some "Blck Humour"....Black Humour!...BLACK!, Racist Black!.....not Light black or Black with a hint of Black, but DARK BLACK!, Shwartz! Mein GOTT mein Fuhrer, vot are you saying. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  10. Quick question. This question Time debate on Thur, Is it 100 percent LIVE
  11. Why not ask the BBC, why do do think we'll know?
  12. Me too. Christ, they've got a couple of MEP's for fooks sake, who cares about them?
  13. just a question curiosity you know, ill find out eventually thats i posted it as quick question if any one knew
  15. No, it is recorded at 20:00 on the night of transmission and then goes out after the Ten O'Clock news.