• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Handy Website?

I have just been on the Ambulance999.co.uk website. It is a similar format to this one but is used by paramedics, Doctors, nurses and enthusiastic amateurs. It's not quite as well developed as this site and they don't take too kindly to being slagged to death (they're far too polite!), but it does give you an idea of current affairs affecting our civilian counterparts. I can't sing it's praises as I've only just found it, perhaps some of you have seen it already? Just thought I'd share it with you, hope it helps!

P.S - not to be confused with Ambulance999.net. (had a quick look at that but didn't look as good).

Latest Threads