Handy Translator

Gentlemen...and associated burds. For those of you who have experienced problems in the past understanding the youth of today and the problems faced in communicating with said youth. I have here for your perusal a handy translator. May it be of great help in your future endeavours.

Clicky

buggrit said:
Gentlemen...and associated burds. For those of you who have experienced problems in the past understanding the youth of today and the problems faced in communicating with said youth. I have here for your perusal a handy translator. May it be of great help in your future endeavours.

Clicky
Translated for our younger members:

GENTLEMEN.AND!!!!!11!1111!1111!!!!11 LOL ASOCIAETD BURDS!1!11!!1 WTF FOR THOSA OF U WHO HAEV EXPEREINCAD PROBL3MS IN TEH PAST UNDERSTANDNG TEH U OF 2DAY AND DA PROBLAMS FAECD IN COMUNICATNG WIT SADE U!11111 OMG WTF I HAEV HARE FOR UR P3RUSAL A HANDY TRANSLA2R!1!1!!!!1 OMG WTF MAY IT B OF GR3AT HELP IN UR FUTURA 3NDEAVOURS!1!!11! OMG LOL

I tell you, in my day.....(all of 15 mins ago), people who speak like this would get punched in the ovaries. And rightly so - if you're going to mangle the Queen's English then you deserve no respect.