Hands off my sh*d !!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Jan 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can't have been an Arrser...the shooting would have happened !!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't give up ya day job ffs.
  3. The next day Tony Gladstone went on RSM's parade and told the badge that there was a piece of shit on the pace stick but not at his end.
  4. Ooooh! This one again, where's that emergency chair, popcorn and beer?
  5. ...................L/Cpl Tony was busted to pte as a result. He was never promoted after that, and thus retired with an RSM's pension.
  6. .... But the Duty Officer came into the Guardroom, and caught the guard shagging someone in the dark. He took his turn and it wasn't until he hit the vinegar stroke that someone turned on the lights and he realised it was his daughter...
  7. He was so distraught he decided to desert and stole a tank to make good his escape.
  8. A bit harsh. I'd never seen that one before and I live a rich and varied life.
  9. Harsh but fair, wouldn't you say?
  10. Well I dunno, because as I say, I'd not heard it before.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'm sorry I do not have the gift of rapier wit, I shall try to make amends another time.:=)
  12. But the tank broke down, so he stole a Stally instead and headed for the channel ports......
  13. .... before it broke down he'd been refused service at a Bar on the edge of Lune burg heath so he fired a blank round at an open window and blew all of the glass out of the place. It was ok though because he did a deal with the landlord for a handbag of hoff so the landlord could get a hefty reparations claim in for double glazing.....
  14. When he got out of Collie,for desertion and theft of a tank, he was on ex and all the farmers were giving cases of schnapps to drive over their crops so they could claim compo from the MoD.
  15. After getting 3/4 of the way across the channel he decided he wouldn't make it and turned back...
    • Like Like x 1