Handmade Poppy cufflinks remembrance Christmas auction

Discussion in 'Christmas Auctions' started by TheIronDuke, Dec 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Right. Snap to and get good. This is a Christmas auction for the only original Hand Made (that is how you spell ‘hand made’ you ******* Muppets) Poppy Cufflinks from heraldic-stained-glass.co.uk which are unlikely to come on the market until one of the other buyers carks it and their kids cash the chips.

These are #002 and are signed by The Lovely Iron Duke and some spastic from H4Hols who did not quite get the hang of writing ‘002’ at school. They come in a nice box.

You may view the original thread and auction here, http://www.arrse.co.uk/remembrance-auctions-forum/190030-handmade-poppy-cufflinks-remembrance-auction.html

but be advised… Things became heated and immoderate language was used. Mostly me telling ******* ******* they were ******* *******.

They are a lovely pair of hand made poppy cufflinks and yeah, the pics do not do them justice. Because I have no intention of spending Christmas in this freezing shithole I will post them to RafBrat tomorrow and she will post them to the winner. RafBrat obeys my every command.

Bidding starts at £5. All money to H4Hols.

Bidding ends on 20 Dec 2012 unless RafBrat says otherwise.

Place bets now.

2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

As it is the middle of Advent, and I'm feeling very Christian, I'll do your work for you, just this once. As usual, if you want something talked about, leave it to the men, if you want something done, ask a girl.

So bid up, please people. I'll end the auction on His Grace's orders on 20th December at 1800 hours.

Thank you.

3. TheIronDuke

Lovely links en route to the lovely GRB who is honest and willing girl, unlike me.

Bidding starts at £5

4. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

£5.01 you c*@*&*!

*Censored, it being Season of Goodwill and all that.

5. I'll go £10

6. Tenner

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

7. 15 then

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

8. £20 !

9. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

£30 for me.

10. Because the ****** sent me a link to the wrong thread I'm a bit late!

£35 Scottish or English, take your pick.

11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Bettr late than never, mit. Thank you for your bid.

12. TheIronDuke

Grooming the Welsh? Truly, you are a girl of fascinating hidden depths. He'll drop out at forty quid then you may have quality grooming opportunities, trust me.

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

The thing about my hidden depths, Mr. The Duke, is that they are hidden. What goes on down here in Dorset, stays down here in Dorset ;-)

Now, back on thread, any more bids for Dukey's finest?

14. Grownup_Rafbrat

Confirming safe arrival of cufflinks in Damp Dorset. I shall treasure them until 20th. They'll look nice with my lbd for tomorrow evening's 'bit of a do'.