Handmade Poppy cufflinks remembrance auction

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Stop whining you mardy tart

Overpriced cuff links enroute
Cheers. I can fill in the Made in China stamp with liquid metal then paint it silver. Sorted.

Judgekid

War Hero
I presume mine are enroute too?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I presume mine are enroute too?
According to the info from my skip chasers they have crashed the firm and fucked off to Guatemala to open a boys home. I'd be worried if I were you.

Judgekid

War Hero
They were waiting for me last night when I got in, an excellent accessory. Thanks again and money to a good cause.

Judgekid

War Hero
Listen you lot, I missed out because I was too stupid to check to see if the cut off time had been put back. Stop rubbing it in!
Sour grapes are not very sporting old chap

Got mine today, very nice they are too PA :)

OK, which one of you bastridges has 001? My pair have 003 on the back :-D

HAHAHA!

how's your head today?
Knew that'd give you a chuckle - my head is shite, called in sick and came home :) My finger has swollen quite a lot from a cut I got on Mon and it's bloody sore. I was minced but since it's the first time I've been out in months CGAF. Apologies to you/Joker/A_L if I had an excess of cuntitude at any time.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mine arrived this morning (because I forgot all about it and paid late) and jolly jolly they are too. Well done glass bending people at heraldic-stained-glass.co.uk who also do a nice line in one-off military type "Thanks for getting under everybody's feet for 20 years. Now **** off" memorabilia stained glass stuff.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
So now it starts. Get good, or get the ****.

Let us make money.

Reported.

Latest Threads