Handmade Poppy cufflinks remembrance auction

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't like you. Poof.
Yeah, they always say that. Until the RAPTURE MOMENT.

So, moving on... Porridge Gun is a clueless tosser who could not sort a piss up in a ******* brewery. Forasto is frankly ******* weird and most sensible people ignore the ****.

The bet is with me. £60.

Panzerknacker has come in late with a bid. No problem. We'll split the cash just like we did back in the drug smuggling years.

£60. You shit, or get off the pot.

£60

Jmacmac

Clanker
001 -£50 Prince Albert
002 -£60 The iron lung
003 -£50 Panzerknacker
004 -£40 Forastero
005 -£35 Jmacmac

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't be a dick. You're a northerner, so can't afford the 2 pence, let alone the other £60.
The ugly fat lass at the back has just stuck her mit in the air.

We have a bid of £70 from the fat lass at the back. Thank you. Selling on £70 with the fat lass at the back...

Going once... Twice...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't be a dick. You're a northerner, so can't afford the 2 pence, let alone the other £60.
So, what do you plan to do with your cheap plastic cuff-links. Now that you have bought them for £70?

P

PrinceAlbert

So, what do you plan to do with your cheap plastic cuff-links. Now that you have bought them for £70?
That was your bet, not mine. Stop being a cock, you'll only confuse what's going on.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Stop being a cock, you'll only confuse what's going on.
What, with Dog_Nuts and Ferostero running the show? That would be a ******* challenge, eh?

£60.02. Cash bid.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
004 £60.20
Excuse me. I think you will find I was ahead of you at the bar? Wow. Has anybody told you that you have a little bald patch on your crown? You need to be taller than you to see it. Which is not ******* hard, eh, Gimli?

£60.21. Bid.

Judgekid

War Hero
Excuse me. I think you will find I was ahead of you at the bar? Wow. Has anybody told you that you have a little bald patch on your crown? You need to be taller than you to see it. Which is not ******* hard, eh, Gimli?

£60.21. Bid.

If I'm Gimli does that make you Legolas?

004 £60.31

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
If I'm Gimli does that make you Legolas?

004 £60.31
If it makes a couple of quid for a good cause I'll be Posh Spice and bend it like Beckham.

So, here we are with the sorry shambles fucked up by Dog_Nuts and Forasterero or whatever he is called.

001 £50 Prince Albert
002 £60.03 The Lovely Iron Duke
003 £50 Panzerknacker
004 £60.31 Judgekid
005 £35 Jmacmac
One notes that both me and my close personal friend Judgekid have bid more than The Spawn of Satan Prince Albert. Who is, the Spawn of Satan. Yet he is 001. And we are not.

Care to explain, Devil Dogs?

Allow me

Cufflink Serial Number 001 Highest Bid PA £60
Cufflink Serial Number 002 Highest Bid The Iron Duke £60.21
Cufflink Serial Number 003 Highest Bid Panzerknacker £50
Cufflink Serial Number 004 Highest Bid Judgekid £60.31
Cufflink Serial Number 005 Highest Bid Markintime £60

M'Luddite if you bid on two cufflinks then you will end up paying for two pairs which will make it around £120 at the current footing.

Great bid PA, how's the rehab going?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Allow me

Cufflink Serial Number 001 Highest Bid PA £60
Cufflink Serial Number 002 Highest Bid The Iron Duke £60.21
Cufflink Serial Number 003 Highest Bid Panzerknacker £50
Cufflink Serial Number 004 Highest Bid Judgekid £60.31
Cufflink Serial Number 005 Highest Bid Markintime £60
Good. Thank you. So, I am better than everyone with a bid of £60.21. Closely followed by my Son Judgekid at £60.31. Yeah, I know. But it is only 10p and it is in the family.

How come the cheap Pikey PA has got 001 when me and the boy have paid more? We should have 001 and 002 and then the Pikeys can fight over the rest. It is only fair and it is in a good cause.

P

PrinceAlbert

Perhaps if you stopped making childish pointless raises of 10p you ******* hermer.

Latest Threads