Handjobs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dashing_Chap, Feb 23, 2009.

?
  1. I prefer to spread them myself

42.9%
  2. could you do it for me please?

36.5%
  3. more tea vicar?

20.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello chaps! :)

This conundrum has been causing me quite a lot of bother lately, not to mention many, many sleepless nights. So I thought I’d ask you! Is it ever possible to have a handshank from some tart that would feel better than tugging one off oneself?

Ladies, is it ever better to frig your own rig or have some girlie/chap do it for you :?

Discuss:

For my 2p, I don’t think I’ve ever had a decent tug from a bint, although I have faith that there must exist a Rosey Palmer with significant talent, perhaps this could be an incentive for a new apprenticeship scheme?

I remain, &c.

~D.C.

2. You are forgetting a crucial catagory in your study (perhaps through evident lack of experience).

The act of creating modern art over or onto said lady.

3. I've spend many hours perfecting the technique,, trust me no bird will able to do it better!

4. Aha!

But does the viewing of said art involve any pleasure for the fellow in question? Unless of course, he is an artist in the same taste as Jackson Pollock :?

Creating is in a sense the same as a tug, is it not?

-DC

5. You don't buy a dog then bark yourself do you?

6. ;

"I'll do it for you!!!"

Attached Files:

7. Well there was one time as a young lad & staying with my auntie, I stepped out of the shower rather quickly, my cousins naughty pup ran in, full of mischievousness, before I knew what happened it shoved its nose into a certain crevasse, I haven’t had such fun since! But I fancy talk of such sport wouldn’t do any good for my reputation here. 8O

-DC

8. ;

I'll do it for you!!!

Attached Files:

9. Especially if Rover is the one in your Sig Block.

11. I could never see the point of getting digital stimulation from a man. Unless, I suppose, there was something seriously wrong with his tongue.

12. F*cking hell DC, I'm new here, and even I can see you're a lying c*nt.
    Your "stories" make me want to eat my own teeth.

Why don't you go somewhere else where they like men who pretend to affect a posh accent (and in WRITING for f*ck's sake!) and who make up tales of non-existent fumblings with non-existent girls.

I think I might literally sh!t myself with rage if I see one more of your faux-upper-class posts.

13. What a fantastic post :D

14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Another sh it thread from the most boring of cnuters, its our resident Toff Walt....

Step up Thrashing cnut!!

You win the Oscar for most inane and pointless poster! Yay! It's a bottle of whiskey, a hot bath and some razor blades for you 'old boy'. You should be proud.

15. Is DC in the same league as Chub?

Discuss: