Handbags .....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by armadillo, Nov 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well, I am at my 16 1/2 point caught in the pension trap, however i know my pension is not what is was guaranteed, so an extra loss. Also part of the pension payable at 65 may be moved to 70. I have to drive 10,000 miles a year (no service vehicle available, no accommodation either, HTD) My HTD was lowered by 20% whilst fuel went up 15% and is due to go up 3% in the New Year, the accommodation (married Unaccompanied) is a annex as there is no room in the mess, it is half the size of a caravan with absolute zero storage. Heating does not work and the ablutions are ajoke.

Currently APC have tried on three seperate occaisions to kick me out, (they have commited several career fouls and are trying earnestly to cover them up)

I cannot get a mortgage as there is no one who would be willing to help out with this.

JPA is designed to save money by making it nigh on impossible for a non SPS guru to understand it,

I am nearly prone to walking, though the grass is browner on the outside.

There is no job out there, no housing and eff all pay,
  2. "Hear! Hear!
  3. msr

msr LE

Should have tried harder at school

Attached Files:

• 32.jpg
      File size:
      67.8 KB
  4. I think you're wrong, there are plenty of opportunities out there, but I suppose it is difficult to see a way forward if you are as totally pissed off and fed up as you sound.

Though I would say that if you are being treated badly, it's time to think 'fuck 'em' and start getting yourself ready for the rest of your life.
  5. Remind us again how long you've been unemployed for fatty?
  6. And you know that how? You're full of it aren't you.

There are plenty of job opportunities out there. Perhaps you're unemployable?
  7. Amen P-G. Fkukin A!
  8. Apparently MSR is not fat.

Which is akin to saying that Cheryl Cole is not a thick as fuck Geordie slapper who adores black schlong.
  9. Oh don't even get me started. I am almost praying for redundancy and the lump sum it would bring me - but love my job and the lads on the other hand.
    My guys are a pretty decent bunch - honest, fairly law abiding (it is with an almost sense of shame when nobody admits to getting arrested over the weekend). They live in barracks which were condemed in the late 90's whilst another (Aaaaarghhhh) Regt lives in Z type - and have so far set fire to them twice.
    I have met quite a few decent seniors in my time - including one who tipped up in a non issue cardigan with a scout camping badge on it (it made me giggle, although I had to explain it to quite a few people. TBH I would rate it higher than quite a few military courses - if only due to the quality of the adult leadership).
  10. He is also not unemployable, he's a 'mature' student.
  11. msr

msr LE

And your problem with education is.....?
  12. It fails to get fat cunts a job. That's you and another million or so spongers fucked.