• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Handbags at Dawn...

B

Boozy

Ladies and Gents (mostly gents granted)... I have not long since received this spiffing PM

I'm not one for the whole PM'ing nasties so I thought I'd post it in open forum and give my answer in the naafi if I may. After all it has been said that fighting online is like racing in the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded...*cough* I assume he's referring to my signature block.

Dear Meathead84...it may not be hard...it may not be clever, but it is fcuking funny :nod:
Please ask Santa Claus for a sense of humour.

If you would like to challenge me to a fight as I think that's what your message is implying then bring it on big lawwwwd... I'm from the barry the blender school of mixed martial arts - big chucky norris, mate of my da's! YouTube - I AM FIGHTER

challenge many women to fights? :)

Attachments

I see he joined in 2003 and then didnt post until 2010, maybe he went away for GBH and now he's going to get you.

Or he's a t'interweb hardman like Northern_monkey and REMFQuestions.

Hes been here since 2003 and this is the first offensive thing about Raspberries/Mongtards hes read? I wouldn't worry about him following you around the forum. 5 post in 7 years must be a fucking slow typist.

Hes been here since 2003 and this is the first offensive thing about Raspberries/Mongtards hes read? I wouldn't worry about him following you around the forum. 5 post in 7 years must be a fucking slow typist.
Maybe he's just a fucking dribbler himself and it's took him best part of 7 years to type a reply using his head dobber just looking at his avatar you know he's slow........Engerluuuuuuuuuuunnnd type

I see he joined in 2003 and then didnt post until 2010, maybe he went away for GBH and now he's going to get you.

Or he's a t'interweb hardman like Northern_monkey and REMFQuestions.
No way is this spunk bubble as hard as REMFQuestions. REMF can melt diamonds with a simple raise of an eyebrow.

I think, like gamers do with LAN parties, that we should have an internet hardman party. Get all the internet hardmen in one big warehouse all supplied with a pc linked to the same chat room. Supply some booze then sit back and watch the fun.
It would go from harsh red font to scratching eyes out and flying pink handbags in no time at all. We could even televise it.

Ladies and Gents (mostly gents granted)... I have not long since received this spiffing PM

I'm not one for the whole PM'ing nasties so I thought I'd post it in open forum and give my answer in the naafi if I may. After all it has been said that fighting online is like racing in the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded...*cough* I assume he's referring to my signature block.

Dear Meathead84...it may not be hard...it may not be clever, but it is fcuking funny :nod:
Please ask Santa Claus for a sense of humour.

If you would like to challenge me to a fight as I think that's what your message is implying then bring it on big lawwwwd... I'm from the barry the blender school of mixed martial arts - big chucky norris, mate of my da's! YouTube - I AM FIGHTER

challenge many women to fights? :)
I say it's Paul Gascoigne and he's just asked you for a date! They have slightly different mating rituals in those regions.

He's asking for it, I'm surprised you didn't give him your address Boozy with all the training from Barry 'the blender'!! When he says he's a real hard bloke, does that mean he gets erections over mentally challenged kids? @.@ I challenge anyone not to laugh at a yellow bus with kids licking the windows, I even laugh when my brother does it :p

You are fucked. He's going bing-bong your doorbell....then as you answer smash your face into the doorframe, you'll blame yourself for slow reactions as you collapse at the waist and put your both hands to your injured face, that'll be the second mistake - you should've attacked into the ambush, he'll then push the top of your head into the house, you'll stumble backwards into the hallway. Accompanied by the impotent screams of anyone in your house he'll then stomp and kick at your feotal, squirming body. He might be talking about mongos as well teaching you a lesson you can't hear do to the blood rushing in your ears and your own childish pleading. It'll probably finsih with him flobbing on you casually.

Think on.

I can help. But it will cost you.
I'm never telling you my plans again Mr_D, back to the drawing board for me..

You are fucked. He's going bing-bong your doorbell....then as you answer smash your face into the doorframe, you'll blame yourself for slow reactions as you collapse at the waist and put your both hands to your injured face, that'll be the second mistake - you should've attacked into the ambush, he'll then push the top of your head into the house, you'll stumble backwards into the hallway. Accompanied by the impotent screams of anyone in your house he'll then stomp and kick at your feotal, squirming body. He might be talking about mongos as well teaching you a lesson you can't hear do to the blood rushing in your ears and your own childish pleading. It'll probably finsih with him flobbing on you casually.

Think on.

I can help. But it will cost you.
Your going to help with the flobbing?

Latest Threads