Hand to hand combat training of UK female military

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Maalox, Sep 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Although the average woman has 30-50% less muscle than a man, some women can fight like scalded cats.

2. I've not been trained, but I'm a Scouser so could certainly bitch slap someone if they larged it.

(Yeah, I know it's early/late but I didn't realise that Vanilla Sky on Film 4 lasted for 4000 hours and I've got this far and there's only half an hour left - thank ****).

3. In a word - no.

They may get a little bit of training in arrest & restraint type techniques dependent on their role but they will definately not be jiving like Chuck Norris.

Most of the British Army's females are either too fat or on long term sick to attempt any physical exercise (apart from humping) anyway.

4. I'd have thought that for most of them , sluggy excepted of course, simply removing the brown paper bag from their heads would be deterent enough.

5. I misread the thread title. Thought it said hand to gland training.

Slapped down by the cold hand if disappointment again.

6. They save their scrapping for the for the pubs.

7. Presumably UK women police "Plodettes" are trained to at least be able to knee a criminal in the gonads, disarm someone with a knife, use a telescopic truncheon & to armlock to forceably put on handcuffs.

Is there such a thing as a Military Policewoman in the UK army, & do they have with such abilities?

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

RMP birds, yeah you don't **** with them otherwise they give you a very stern look, puts you right of your stroke it does.

9. Some feeelthy peechures would help.

10. Here are some female RMP types practicing Krav Maga

Attached Files:

• tt.jpg
      tt.jpg
      File size:
      58.1 KB
      Views:
  11. fu2

fu2 LE

Most of the WRAC`s I knew were capable of **** all apart from drinking and shagging, There were a couple of WRAC drivers in the RCT sqn in Catterick who I would definately not start a fight with ! They were big, ugly and mean.

12. worst LAD i ever got posted to

13. Obviously not UK RMP chics they are not fat enough.

14. I used to do Krav Maga in newton abbot with a police unarmed combat instructor (wahtever they are called)

He used to have a lot of New coppers in the sessions as quite a few of them had obviously not realised that they were gonna have to be wrestling matelots to the floor while janners tried to kick them in the head every friday and saturday in plymouth. Bit of a shocker if you've never been in a fight before.....

• Like Like x 1