Hand To Gland Combat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jimnicebutdim, Apr 6, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. It was bad.

3.4%
  2. Yes. It was good.

88.0%
  3. No. But I'd like to.

8.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hand To Gland Combat Within The British Military

Gentlemen
    About halfway through a long lonely and boring night shift recently (yesterday) I decided to alleviate the boredom with a bit of wnaking at work (WoW). Now being restricted to using only DII and my imagination I managed to (with help from the Ladies - No Gash Shots thread) achieve my aim and eliminate several seconds of the shift that otherwise would have been boring.

So, the reason I am posting is to figure out whether closing the door and sitting in the bosses chair for a WoW makes me a pervert, or whether I'm just entering into long list of distinguished wnakers who have indulged in this sort of activity regularly?

I hope there is an answer to my dilemma as I'm on nights again, am feeling the urge again, and want to know whether this is a dirty hand-shandy (in which I should shout obscenities at myself and slap myself across the arrse) or a relaxed self-love session, (with Barry White on the stereo, a nice bottle of wine, a back rub before and a nice cuddle after)?

Thanks
    Jim

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I always go for it in the lavvy - you can lock the door and the toilet roll is handy for wiping up your spaff.

3. 3 votes 100% yes It was good at 2143.

6 Votes 16% No but i'd like too at 2148.

4. Coward. :roll:

6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

coward? no. I just didnt want you to get jealous of the size of my big celtic python. ;)

7. You masturbate on oversized legless reptiles?

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'You masturbate on oversized legless reptiles? '

doesnt everyone??? :(

9. On nightshift I usually go to the Ladies and spaff all over the door.

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Video ipods are ideal for this sort of scenario.

11. used to go to the gym at lunch time, had w@nk whilst in the shower.....thinking about getting sucked off by my chinese Ho....sorted my adreniln for work in the afternoon.....fecking great.

my phillipina PA owes me a few favors....I might just call them in...LOL

12. Proof that 10% of arrse posters are lying gits

13. Knuckle Shuffling in a communal men only shower?

You are Jarrod and I demand my £10.

14. Are girls allowed to vote?

15. Damn, beat me to it.

Personally, I still think that "Danger Wank" is a brilliant game. Example. Hammering away, then calling someone - example, your sister, brother, parents, mate.... You get the idea. The question is, can you finish before they come in...?

Before someone says, I ain't partaken in this particular activity......What? :roll: