Hand To Gland Combat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jimnicebutdim, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Yes. It was bad.

2. Yes. It was good.

3. No. But I'd like to.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hand To Gland Combat Within The British Military

About halfway through a long lonely and boring night shift recently (yesterday) I decided to alleviate the boredom with a bit of wnaking at work (WoW). Now being restricted to using only DII and my imagination I managed to (with help from the Ladies - No Gash Shots thread) achieve my aim and eliminate several seconds of the shift that otherwise would have been boring.

So, the reason I am posting is to figure out whether closing the door and sitting in the bosses chair for a WoW makes me a pervert, or whether I'm just entering into long list of distinguished wnakers who have indulged in this sort of activity regularly?

I hope there is an answer to my dilemma as I'm on nights again, am feeling the urge again, and want to know whether this is a dirty hand-shandy (in which I should shout obscenities at myself and slap myself across the arrse) or a relaxed self-love session, (with Barry White on the stereo, a nice bottle of wine, a back rub before and a nice cuddle after)?

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I always go for it in the lavvy - you can lock the door and the toilet roll is handy for wiping up your spaff.
  3. 3 votes 100% yes It was good at 2143.

6 Votes 16% No but i'd like too at 2148.
  4. Coward. :roll:
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

coward? no. I just didnt want you to get jealous of the size of my big celtic python. ;)
  7. You masturbate on oversized legless reptiles?
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'You masturbate on oversized legless reptiles? '

doesnt everyone??? :(
  9. On nightshift I usually go to the Ladies and spaff all over the door.
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Video ipods are ideal for this sort of scenario.
  11. used to go to the gym at lunch time, had w@nk whilst in the shower.....thinking about getting sucked off by my chinese Ho....sorted my adreniln for work in the afternoon.....fecking great.

my phillipina PA owes me a few favors....I might just call them in...LOL
  12. Proof that 10% of arrse posters are lying gits
  13. Knuckle Shuffling in a communal men only shower?

You are Jarrod and I demand my £10.
  14. Are girls allowed to vote?
  15. Damn, beat me to it.

Personally, I still think that "Danger Wank" is a brilliant game. Example. Hammering away, then calling someone - example, your sister, brother, parents, mate.... You get the idea. The question is, can you finish before they come in...?

Before someone says, I ain't partaken in this particular activity......What? :roll: