• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hand Signals

I was watching the Peacemaker with George Clooney and noticed that he gave the raised clenched fist signal when he wanted everyone to stop. In my day it meant snap ambush. What is the correct signal?

The snapping motion as far as I'm concerned is a bit arrse seeing as the only type of ambush you're going to perform ad hoc is a snap ambush.

Therefore surely the spread hand over the face followed by Warminster chop suffices without the requirement to take ones hand off the rifle to preform a "twig snapping motion".

Seems logical to me....

Snapping motion, hand over face then the ubiquitous point meant break track, snap ambush from the location of said point IIRC. But PCD was a while ago....

What the one where the bloke in front turns around to face you and makes a ring with his thumb and index finger and moves his arm up and down in the vicinity of his crotch while nodding at you?

Lairdx said:
What the one where the bloke in front turns around to face you and makes a ring with his thumb and index finger and moves his arm up and down in the vicinity of his crotch while nodding at you?

it means, 'Have you seen Lairdx?' ;)

Latest Threads