Hand Grenade Hording.

• Thread starter Deleted 20555
  • Start date
It's been blown up out of all proportion in my opinion. She's had a blast but it's over now...

Can someone order me a taxi?

It's been blown up out of all proportion in my opinion. She's had a blast but it's over now...

Can someone order me a taxi?
No need to fly off the handle...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's rather incredible how these people manage to get their hands on such stuff.

Now I wonder what anti mole devices are at this home? Lovely front lawn!

Last edited:
UK's first transgender prepper or a quartermaster for criminal group? Legit Ammo but no firearms? Have Plod not found her weapons cache stored in a off site location then? (which would perhaps make sense if you are storing ammo in a unsecure bungalow in West Yorks - would reduce the chance of being ripped off by 'customers')

Better than the Dunno/Misunderstood Collector line that the police seem to be taking.

Poses more questions than answers this case.

Real grenades ? or Soft air modified?

Hard to tell. As usual, the Police appear to have puffed up the story for maximum effect, and have not given an accurate description of what they have found.

The grenades do appear to be similar to a common type of airsoft device.

The ammunition could be anything at all. I expect that its all inert - the link is commonly sold at militaria fairs. The pistol rounds appear to have flat (ie unfired) primers, yet that is also common in inert and replica ammo.

The mention of soft-nose or expanding bullets only has legal significance if those are part of (unlicesnsed) live ammunition. Loose bullet heads or those in inert ammo are entirely legal.

No wonder the UK Military is a bit short of hardware and munitions, the Mod must be giving it away in Boot Sales. it would not be surprising if someone tries tos ell such stuff at a boot fair so they can get rid of it.

No picture of her then. How can those Arrsers possessed of very low standards decide whether or not they want to throw one over her?

No picture of her then. How can those Arrsers possessed of very low standards decide whether or not they want to throw one over her?
Some post op trannies look lush. Most however, look like a shop mannequin that's been run through a fucking car wash.

Real grenades ? or Soft air modified?
Found to have possessed:

Improvised hand grenades
Partially constructed hand grenades
Improvised detonators
Other explosive material
Low explosive compounds
Improvised liquid explosive
Improvised high explosive

So airsoft modified sounds possible