Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hand bags at dawn in the Liebour Party...

spike7451

RIP        
So,look's like power hungry bLair did the dirty on Broon then,nothing new there.Especially considering what he done to the country.

Handbags at dawn

John Prescott called Tony Blair a 'little s***' after he 'betrayed' Brown by refusing to step down from power
By IAN DRURY - Last updated at 07:39am on 24th April 2008

John Prescott called Tony Blair a "little s***" during a blazing row, he claims in his memoirs.

The former deputy premier's autobiography also lifts the lid on the bitter infighting as relations between Mr Blair and Gordon Brown reached breaking point.

Mr Prescott, 69, even accuses the former prime minister of betraying Mr Brown by going back on a promise to step down.

His account of his time at the centre of power paints a damning picture of Mr Blair and his chancellor clashing repeatedly in their attempts to safeguard their legacies.

His account of his time at the centre of power paints a damning picture of Mr Blair and his chancellor clashing repeatedly in their attempts to safeguard their legacies.
[/quote]

Must have fallen asleep during that one. Funny how he is opening his big fat (learn to throw up) mouth during the week of his book launch.

This book is described as an AUTObiography. Now that should be worth reading if only to count the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

The grinning spiv Bliar, who has ruined Great Britain, drops out of the news thankfully and this useless, semi-literate, overweight, immoral oik steps into the limelight. What have we done to deserve these two?

lsquared said:
This book is described as an AUTObiography. Now that should be worth reading if only to count the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

The grinning spiv Bliar who has ruined Great Britain drops out of the news thankfully and this useless, semi-literate, overweight, immoral oik steps into the limelight. What have we done to deserve these two?

You're a proof reader then.

Sven said:
lsquared said:

The grinning spiv Bliar who has ruined Great Britain drops out of the news thankfully and this useless, semi-literate, overweight, immoral oik steps into the limelight. What have we done to deserve these two?

Funnily enough at one time I was! I have just finished proofing most of the literature being distributed on behalf of a political party that relates to the mayoral election due in London shortly.

The hardest stuff to proof read is your own stuff. Maybe you should employ one.

lsquared said:

The grinning spiv Bliar, who has ruined Great Britain, drops out of the news thankfully and this useless, semi-literate, overweight, immoral oik steps into the limelight. What have we done to deserve these two?

Just a few issues to work through there Isquared?

lsquared said:
Sven said:
lsquared said:

Funnily enough at one time I was! I have just finished proofing most of the literature being distributed on behalf of a political party that relates to the mayoral election due in London shortly.

Ah, that makes more sense.... not a Red Ken fan I take it?

mediumwhiteamericano said:
lsquared said:
Sven said:
lsquared said:

But has proof read a lot of fiction recently.

Sven said:
mediumwhiteamericano said:
lsquared said:
Sven said:
lsquared said:

But has proof read a lot of fiction recently.

Must have been doing it for the Diberal Lemming-prats, then!

lsquared said:
Sven said:
lsquared said:

Who? Richard Barnbrook the closet nazi or Gerard Batten? a wannabe tory

PMs QT was entertaining as ever. A side step here, a duck and dive there when answering direct and relevant questions from Cameron and others. I've just watched the 'I Have A Dream' speech by Dr. Martin Luther King (youtube). I wondered at the belief of the man. Respect.

Brown clearly has no belief in himself or his party. Too many years at No. 11 in a position where problems could be overcome by cooking the books. Now in No. 10 he's seriously been found out. He an 'oops I've put diesel in a petrol car' sort of chap, happy to realise he's on top of a big hill. He can free wheel down for a while and hopefully all will be OK at the bottom.