Hand bags at dawn in the Liebour Party...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Apr 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

So,look's like power hungry bLair did the dirty on Broon then,nothing new there.Especially considering what he done to the country.

Handbags at dawn

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

More fun at the next Question Time!

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

[/quote]

Must have fallen asleep during that one. Funny how he is opening his big fat (learn to throw up) mouth during the week of his book launch.

4. This book is described as an AUTObiography. Now that should be worth reading if only to count the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

The grinning spiv Bliar, who has ruined Great Britain, drops out of the news thankfully and this useless, semi-literate, overweight, immoral oik steps into the limelight. What have we done to deserve these two?

5. You're a proof reader then.

6. Funnily enough at one time I was! I have just finished proofing most of the literature being distributed on behalf of a political party that relates to the mayoral election due in London shortly.

The hardest stuff to proof read is your own stuff. Maybe you should employ one.

7. Just a few issues to work through there Isquared?

8. Ah, that makes more sense.... not a Red Ken fan I take it?

9. But has proof read a lot of fiction recently.

10. Must have been doing it for the Diberal Lemming-prats, then!

11. Who? Richard Barnbrook the closet nazi or Gerard Batten? a wannabe tory

12. The thought of Thick as Pig Shit Prescott with Bulimia still makes me laugh

13. PMs QT was entertaining as ever. A side step here, a duck and dive there when answering direct and relevant questions from Cameron and others. I've just watched the 'I Have A Dream' speech by Dr. Martin Luther King (youtube). I wondered at the belief of the man. Respect.

Brown clearly has no belief in himself or his party. Too many years at No. 11 in a position where problems could be overcome by cooking the books. Now in No. 10 he's seriously been found out. He an 'oops I've put diesel in a petrol car' sort of chap, happy to realise he's on top of a big hill. He can free wheel down for a while and hopefully all will be OK at the bottom.

14. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I think he said PROOF reading.

15. My bad, didn't notice the "R".