Hamza Lost

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Nov 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Yes! Get in!

3. Bingo! Now all we need is to have him float to the bottom of the Irish Sea in a suit of chicken wire and three-inch chain, and I'll be a happy, happy man.

4. Make sure he hasn't sharpened the hook so he can't cut his way out, though.

5. Never a mad Russian nuclear poisoner banging about the place when you really need one is there.

6. Lawers!?!?! Out of our effing back pockets, Oooh this country makes my effing blood boil :x :x :x

Now there paying people to recover this money :roll:

7. I have no option but to pass the sentence you deserve Mr al-Masri ; that of the Double Tap.

8. Excellent news. Hopefully they can recover the legal aid. Then extradite him to the states, of course he could get sent by CIA Rendition Airlines :wink:

9. Render him to Syria. I understand they have a nice cell waiting.

10. If the recent report that he blew his own arms off making exposives are true... give the fecker a chemistry set complete with a dodgy thermometer. Problem solves itself them.

11. Hurruh, perhaps justice will prevail, but will probably result in another appeal.

£250k legal fees, taxpayers money, is he taking the piss out of our legal system while he buys a £220K house.

Rant, rant, kill infidels, rant, rage, kill all non believers, rant, rant behead all Jews etc.
    Wot me, say those nasty things, never.
    What! it's on video, thats not me.
    How many one eved hooked handed preachers do you know then Mr Hamza.
    Errrr several.

Grounds of reasonable doubt there then, APPEAL

CNUT

12. He lost!!!

Jack-a-nack-a-nory!

13. oooh very topical PTP like it!! :)