Hamza Can Be Extradited To US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cavemandave, Sep 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've heard this so many times before I will only believe it when he is on the plane and out of UK airpsace. Even then I will only cheer when that plane has landed in the US.

• Like Like x 2
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

oh dear. that IS a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Once he's on final approach into US airspace then we'll be able to celebrate. About bloody time.

CG

4. I would bet that he will still be a UK resident in a week's time, knowing how quickly the wheels of justice and government run in this country.

Glad he is finally going to face trial in the USA, but not sure that there is any urgency being shown by government.

5. bet he's looking forward to it too.

6. Oh yes, I think it will be street parties like it was 1999 when/if he touches down there. I suspect that many across the divides (including many, many Muslims) will feel the same and hope we never see him again.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Agreed. I'd have thought he'd be looking forward to the food and welcome.

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

behave like a cnut and it comes back to bite you on the arrse, one way or another. I bet he wouldnt have been so gobby if he knew if he was going to end up in a US Supermax facility.

9. He's going to struggle picking up that soap in front of Bubba with those hooks!

• Like Like x 1
  10. The first thing the Septics will do is take that hook off him, how's he going to pick his nose now then?

11. 'The five are LIKELY to be put on a plane within two to three weeks...'

When he is actually standing on US soil I might believe it. There's many a slip etc.

Does this mean his family will be off benefits, and that the legal aid will stop?

It would be nice to think he doesn't have to rely on the great satan to feed and clothe his family, whilst at the same time paying the great satan's lawyers to defend him. Perhaps the mosques can have a whipround to pay his bills. At least he'll sleep easier after Friday prayers knowing he is no longer beholden to the infidel.

But I won't hold my breath.

12. If they can hang on till November 9th that is my birthday. That would be a hell of a pressie for anyone to top.

13. It's a bit dusty in here. I for one will miss the little scamp.

• Like Like x 7
  14. Won't happen. There will be some last minute appeal in UK from the usual suspects. Just like the travellers camp, he'll still be here next year. Now that they've said he can go, they should collect him in a van and take him to the nearest airport and get him out before any other challenges arrive. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like Like x 1