• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hamza Can Be Extradited To US

Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza can be extradited to the US after Europe's human rights judges rejected his request for an appeal.

More follows...

Radical Cleric Hamza Can Be Extradited To US

:mrgreen:
We've heard this so many times before I will only believe it when he is on the plane and out of UK airpsace. Even then I will only cheer when that plane has landed in the US.
Once he's on final approach into US airspace then we'll be able to celebrate. About bloody time.

CG

I would bet that he will still be a UK resident in a week's time, knowing how quickly the wheels of justice and government run in this country.

Glad he is finally going to face trial in the USA, but not sure that there is any urgency being shown by government.

Once he's on final approach into US airspace then we'll be able to celebrate. About bloody time.

CG
Oh yes, I think it will be street parties like it was 1999 when/if he touches down there. I suspect that many across the divides (including many, many Muslims) will feel the same and hope we never see him again.

'The five are LIKELY to be put on a plane within two to three weeks...'

When he is actually standing on US soil I might believe it. There's many a slip etc.

Does this mean his family will be off benefits, and that the legal aid will stop?

It would be nice to think he doesn't have to rely on the great satan to feed and clothe his family, whilst at the same time paying the great satan's lawyers to defend him. Perhaps the mosques can have a whipround to pay his bills. At least he'll sleep easier after Friday prayers knowing he is no longer beholden to the infidel.

But I won't hold my breath.

When he is actually standing on US soil I might believe it. There's many a slip etc.

Does this mean his family will be off benefits, and that the legal aid will stop?

It would be nice to think he doesn't have to rely on the great satan to feed and clothe his family, whilst at the same time paying the great satan's lawyers to defend him. Perhaps the mosques can have a whipround to pay his bills. At least he'll sleep easier after Friday prayers knowing he is no longer beholden to the infidel.

If they can hang on till November 9th that is my birthday. That would be a hell of a pressie for anyone to top.

Won't happen. There will be some last minute appeal in UK from the usual suspects. Just like the travellers camp, he'll still be here next year. Now that they've said he can go, they should collect him in a van and take him to the nearest airport and get him out before any other challenges arrive. I'll believe it when I see it.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

he's shot his bolt legally now surely? thought this was the absolute last chance saloon for him, the hate filled cnut.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
From the BBC -
Reacting to the decision, Babar Ahmad's family said: "The decision of the Grand Chamber is largely irrelevant to us as this matter should never have come to this stage had the British police done their job almost nine years ago and provided the material seized from Babar's home to the CPS, rather than secretly passing it to their US counterparts."
"The CPS is now in possession of all that material which forms the basis of the US indictment and should immediately prosecute Babar for conduct allegedly committed in the UK. There is enormous public interest in Babar being prosecuted in the UK, as reflected by the fact that almost 150,000 members of the British public signed a government e-petition to this effect last year.
"Moreover, a British businessman Karl Watkins has recently commenced his own private prosecution of Babar based on the principle of the matter."
"We now call on the home secretary to immediately undertake to halt any extradition until the Director of Public Prosecutions makes a decision on this material that been in his possession for several months."

I take it, the 150,000 signatories mentioned will be his immediate family ;-)

The screws in Belmarsh took his hooks off him ages ago. Pity the poor American screw or trusty who has got to wipe his arse in the Supermax. Will we see him on the next series of America's Worst Prisons?

I bet his jihadist mates will kick off at the airport when, or if we send him over there. And there will be a few piss-wet do-gooders cry-arsing about it. *******.

We've heard this so many times before I will only believe it when he is on the plane and out of UK airpsace. Even then I will only cheer when that plane has landed in the US.
Fiona: I will only cheer when they flick the switch on "the chair" and the lights go dim for a second....

As a man of god he must accept that it is apparently god's will to be send to America. Surely god would have confunded the judges if he had intended otherwise for him?

Why is it these people live by "the will of god" only to avoid extradition by using secular procedures. Munafiqin springs to mind.

Latest Threads