Hampshire Country Sports day

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

2. Planning on coming down to the show, is there a more detailled program of events, I want to know the timings of the terrier and lurcher showing.

What is your shop?

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Paws for thought, dog training supplies, we sell gun dog training equipment and are importers and regional distributers for Dokken.

I think they give out timings as you get there; the site only has 3 pages but the arena is continuous!
    Continuous Arena Programme
    Gundog Competitions - Trade Stands - Rural Crafts - Fishing - Inter Hunt Relay - Ferrets - Hounds - Lurcher and Terrier Show - Dog Show - Falconry - Children’s Amusements - Licensed Bar and Catering

Clay Pigeon Shooting
    (Fibre Wad Cartridge Only)

10am start - Last entries 4pm
    30 Bird Sporting Shoot
    40 Bird (two guns) Pheasant Flush
    40 Bird (two guns) Partridge Flush
    Pool Shoot -10 clays
    All trophy prizes - No cash
    Tuition Stands Also:
    Have a go at Archery

Chaplins Gun Clinic - Bring your gun along for a free appraisal

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Did this go ahead? Someone told me it was cancelled because of conditions?

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It went ahead, was really hot and one of my shoot syndicate creamed the side by side prize, obviously I was too busy working to shoot. The trade fair the week before was binned and this one was moved over a field due to water levels but I was in shoes after an hour in wellies.
    Did really well trade wise and we are looking forward to another 1 day event like this, very much worthwhile and lots of lovely ladies in short skirts!