Hampshire Country Sports day

Planning on coming down to the show, is there a more detailled program of events, I want to know the timings of the terrier and lurcher showing.

What is your shop?

ugly

LE
Paws for thought, dog training supplies, we sell gun dog training equipment and are importers and regional distributers for Dokken.

I think they give out timings as you get there; the site only has 3 pages but the arena is continuous!
Continuous Arena Programme
Gundog Competitions - Trade Stands - Rural Crafts - Fishing - Inter Hunt Relay - Ferrets - Hounds - Lurcher and Terrier Show - Dog Show - Falconry - Children’s Amusements - Licensed Bar and Catering

Clay Pigeon Shooting
(Fibre Wad Cartridge Only)

10am start - Last entries 4pm
30 Bird Sporting Shoot
40 Bird (two guns) Pheasant Flush
40 Bird (two guns) Partridge Flush
Pool Shoot -10 clays
All trophy prizes - No cash
Tuition Stands Also:
Have a go at Archery

Chaplins Gun Clinic - Bring your gun along for a free appraisal

ugly

LE
It went ahead, was really hot and one of my shoot syndicate creamed the side by side prize, obviously I was too busy working to shoot. The trade fair the week before was binned and this one was moved over a field due to water levels but I was in shoes after an hour in wellies.
Did really well trade wise and we are looking forward to another 1 day event like this, very much worthwhile and lots of lovely ladies in short skirts!