Hampshire Country Fair

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by ugly, Apr 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

This sunday and monday at Broadlands, Romsey Hampshire. The boss & I will be there with our little shop, all arrssers welcome for a brew depending upon availability of the kettle!
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Seems no time since the last one. A good day out for the kids. Looks as if the weather is going to be kind as well.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Ugly, you may have noticed a harassed bloke in a blue top with a pushchair and two small screaming kids in the background as you (I assume as you were wearing a couple of wrist bands including HforH) attempted to sell some dog throws to a nice quiet couple, late on today. It was me with mini ITC's mk 1 and 2 both kicking off. I couldn't wait, I'm afraid (and I doubt if you would have wanted me to ....) and beat a hasty retreat to the Jersey Icecream stand on the far side of the arena you were on.

Perhaps next time I'll get the chance to dump small smellies to have a chat. Here's hoping........ :D

PS the capitals are justified for the Icecream Stand. First peace I got today...... :D
  4. Bugger! Sh1t! Fcuk! Missed it again! :x
    Last year I turned up and found it had been rained off.
    Yesterday I was unaware it was on, and a mate had me on a jaunt around Dorset from 10:00 - 14:00.

So ........ it was held on the Spring Bank Holiday (Whitsun) last year.
    And the beginning of May Bank Holiday this year.
    I'll make a note in my diary to check the dates for next year.
    I will get to this show ........ one day. :excited:
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

You saw Elmer Fudd who was helping out this weekend, I was possibly asleep in a chair at the back, need it nowadays you know. Sorry to have missed you. Show sucked as they moved the dog ar5ea but left us in place!
    We'll be at Highclere castle next bank holiday!