Hammond Hoax hits Air Ambulance.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mad_Moriarty, Sep 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A £50,000 donation to a charity appeal for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance was a hoax, it has emerged.

More here

2. Arrsehole total and utter arrsehole

(unless of course its just a cock up at the bank

3. Hoaxer should be publicly revealed and derided by all for messing charities about.

4. maybe a manic depressive with delusions of grandeur thats why the bank is not up for realising his name, they go from wanting to kill themselves to wanting to save the world etc etc so bonkers but if its not a loon deserves a public kicking

5. Disgraceful

6. Anyone found a link for donations?

7. Sandy,

Donate to HEMS if your in London.

8. Point taken MM.

Not given anything to HEMS.... yet, just wanted to do my bit for Yorkshire because they'd been stiffed - not because of Hammond.

Also, somewhat off thread, given my recent "I'm an enemy of Islam" style rants on this site in recent days, I'm now trying to come to terms with my son being saved from a potentially life threatening disease by an early and accurate diagnosis from a muslim (Egyptian) doctor at my local A&E yesterday.

9. FWIW, I'd wager that that's got less to do with the doctor being a follower of Islam as much as of the Hippocratic Oath. Good luck to your lad.

NTM