Hamilton considers quitting F1

Hamilton considered quitting F1 over the controversy from Melbourne.

torygraph linky

Is it only me who thinks he should just man up and get on with it? He's had a slapped wrist. So what! No-one's died so get on with it!!!

Edit for spelling!

Whining wee prick, had to get his daddy to call Max "The Nazi Prostitute Shagger" Mosley to get him out of trouble because HE TOLD LIES!!
Yes, Lewis "The Magic Negro" Hamilton told lies.
So what?
No-one got hurt, he got a wee telling off, now man the f*** up and move on.

bothered.... face????

He's certainly starting to come across as a bit of a whinging tart. Get on with it.

If he really felt that his integrity was that damaged by being caught out, he should remember it was his choice to tell lies in the first place. Prat.

Looks to me like matey who has got 35 years in with McLaren has been offered up as sacrificial lamb so as Lewis can say it wasn't him. Wonder what his pay off will be when they 'agree' to his early retirement?

Hamilton's about as likely to quit F1 as I am to get a blowjob from Kate Silveton. After all these years, do reckon daddy would let him?

Also, if LH's dad is running his Publicity as well as his career, he's got a long way to go. Fecking tosser.

Poor little millionaire. My heart bleeds purple pish.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
His Dad won't allow it
As his dad never seems to be more than two feet away from him when he's not in a moving car why did he allow Lewis to lie?

I think he is more likely to move because this year's car looks like being a Trabant. Most of what I read, he lied when asked to. He has invested a lot of time in the team and may have thought the porky was required on loyalty grounds. Wrong but something I can see happening.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PoisonDwarf Sports, Adventure Training and Events 61
Spanish_Dave Gunners 2
Spanish_Dave Gunners 19