Hamilton considers quitting F1

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by box-of-frogs, Apr 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hamilton considered quitting F1 over the controversy from Melbourne.

torygraph linky

Is it only me who thinks he should just man up and get on with it? He's had a slapped wrist. So what! No-one's died so get on with it!!!

Edit for spelling!

2. Whining wee prick, had to get his daddy to call Max "The Nazi Prostitute Shagger" Mosley to get him out of trouble because HE TOLD LIES!!
    Yes, Lewis "The Magic Negro" Hamilton told lies.
    So what?
    No-one got hurt, he got a wee telling off, now man the f*** up and move on.

3. bothered.... face????

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

He's certainly starting to come across as a bit of a whinging tart. Get on with it.

5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

If he really felt that his integrity was that damaged by being caught out, he should remember it was his choice to tell lies in the first place. Prat.

6. Looks to me like matey who has got 35 years in with McLaren has been offered up as sacrificial lamb so as Lewis can say it wasn't him. Wonder what his pay off will be when they 'agree' to his early retirement?

7. Hero to zero in one race

8. Hamilton's about as likely to quit F1 as I am to get a blowjob from Kate Silveton. After all these years, do reckon daddy would let him?

Also, if LH's dad is running his Publicity as well as his career, he's got a long way to go. Fecking tosser.

9. Well fcuk off then you lying little knob-end.

10. Poor little millionaire. My heart bleeds purple pish.

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

His Dad won't allow it
    As his dad never seems to be more than two feet away from him when he's not in a moving car why did he allow Lewis to lie?

12. I think he is more likely to move because this year's car looks like being a Trabant. Most of what I read, he lied when asked to. He has invested a lot of time in the team and may have thought the porky was required on loyalty grounds. Wrong but something I can see happening.