Hamid Karzais half-brother assassinated.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. bummer, I thought the butler did it.
  2. No video?? FFS
  3. What a shithole.
  4. Well that's really a bit of a set back, whatever will the free world do without him?
  5. You see, its not all doom and gloom in the news today.
  6. Ah well, and in other news....................
  7. I think his half brother was a goat and they ate him, so I wouldn't be too perturbed.
  8. Oh dear, i am concerned, but never mind! The dahlias need watering and we're running out of tea, does anyone fancy a game of 3 card bragg?
  9. Cheers, but I'm busy writing a few poems for this RIP thread.
  10. Another dealer trying to take over his manor?
  11. Tut Tut!, and now the Shipping forcast for today, Monday.............................................North Utseera
  12. Damn...... I've gone and missed the Archers! Never mind....that Dan Archer's a soft twat though!
  13. Where's Wali?
  14. He was on telly last week, some Canadian woman, who is married to an Afghan, doing a tour around the country and having lunch with him. A "can-do" warlord with a finger in everything and at risk from all other warlords, Taliban, drug trafficers, etc..

Afghanistan: The Unknown Country
    Clip here;
    BBC News - Afghan president's brother, Ahmad Wali Karzai, killed

A good programme, but maybe some could do without a guide. It's probably still on the I Player thing.

I can grasp most things, but am baffled by the reasons for the UK having forces in this god-forsaken country.