"Hamas leader: Jews control U.S. Christianity"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Apr 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3236892,00.html

Mohammad Abu Tir said:

A control over religious organisations is very important. In Soviet times some priests (mullah's, rabbies) were KGB agents and allegedly (in few cases) even KGB officers. I agree that it is a right idea to have own agents in American religious organisations not only for Israel or Jewish community but for other contries, for Russia for example.
  2. And the plot thickens; Jesus was a Jew.... :roll:
  3. *Dons tinfoil hat*
  4. from what i understand , Hamas is now finding it a tad more complicated running a country than fighting the "Great Satan" :lol:

Hamas coffers empty
  5. Let's forget about these claims made by orange bearded moron.

I hold a more common question: secret services and religious organisations. I mentioned that KGB used them in interests of the state. Do you agree that it is not an exception and usage of religious organisation by secret services is not something special?

Maybe anybody have examples?
  6. Half a Jew....
  7. According to the tradition Jewish mother is enough for ethnical identity of her children.

Anyway Jesus Christ was at least half Jewish. Nationality and racial type of mr.Jehova is unclear, however he was(is ?) probably Jewish too.

As for his faith then it is a very difficult question. Does he believe in the existence of himself? No doubt. But is he sure that Jesus Christ is indeed his son? So is he a good Christian? Maybe, but 2007 yeas ago mr.Jehova belonged to another faith. He converted from ... not Islam (it didn't exist that time) but from Judaism most likely.