"Hamas leader: Jews control U.S. Christianity"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3236892,00.html

United States churches are secretly run by Jews who converted to Christianity with the intention of controlling religious Americans including President Bush, a top Hamas member claims.
Mohammad Abu Tir said:

"Even the churches where the Americans pray are led by Jews who were converted to Christianity, but they were converted to keep controlling
the Americans,"
"I made a study and I know very well that all this radicalism in some parts of the Christianity, (including) the Anglicans who are being led by Bush, is because of the control of Zionists," said Abu Tir.
A control over religious organisations is very important. In Soviet times some priests (mullah's, rabbies) were KGB agents and allegedly (in few cases) even KGB officers. I agree that it is a right idea to have own agents in American religious organisations not only for Israel or Jewish community but for other contries, for Russia for example.

KGB_resident said:

United States churches are secretly run by Jews who converted to Christianity with the intention of controlling religious Americans including President Bush, a top Hamas member claims.
Mohammad Abu Tir said:

"Even the churches where the Americans pray are led by Jews who were converted to Christianity, but they were converted to keep controlling
the Americans,"
"I made a study and I know very well that all this radicalism in some parts of the Christianity, (including) the Anglicans who are being led by Bush, is because of the control of Zionists," said Abu Tir.
A control over religious organisations is very important. In Soviet times some priests (mullah's, rabbies) were KGB agents and allegedly (in few cases) even KGB officers. I agree that it is a right idea to have own agents in American religious organisations not only for Israel or Jewish community but for other contries, for Russia for example.
And the plot thickens; Jesus was a Jew.... :roll:

Let's forget about these claims made by orange bearded moron.

I hold a more common question: secret services and religious organisations. I mentioned that KGB used them in interests of the state. Do you agree that it is not an exception and usage of religious organisation by secret services is not something special?

Maybe anybody have examples?

B

benjaminw1

ctauch said:
KGB_resident said:

Mohammad Abu Tir said:

the Americans,"
And the plot thickens; Jesus was a Jew.... :roll:
Half a Jew....

benjaminw1 said:
Half a Jew....
According to the tradition Jewish mother is enough for ethnical identity of her children.

Anyway Jesus Christ was at least half Jewish. Nationality and racial type of mr.Jehova is unclear, however he was(is ?) probably Jewish too.

As for his faith then it is a very difficult question. Does he believe in the existence of himself? No doubt. But is he sure that Jesus Christ is indeed his son? So is he a good Christian? Maybe, but 2007 yeas ago mr.Jehova belonged to another faith. He converted from ... not Islam (it didn't exist that time) but from Judaism most likely.

Latest Threads