Halloween, should it be banned?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by revmodes, Oct 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Constant door banging, gaggles of scrufffy gits in street clothes, parents touting their kids around the streets for money and sweeties.

Then it came to me..............not a knock since 6pm........sorted.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 21
  2. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Sound idea. After all, Cromwell banned Christmas and look what happened to him:

[​IMG]

3. Yes ...

We had mischief night when I was younger. My parents would not allow my brother and I to do it!

All of a sudden we have this morphed Halloween night that is an American import. I had to go down Morrisons to buy a load of tatt to put in the house. My mum helpfully went crackers with a halloween table cloth and sellotaped it to my lounge window, creating the look of a Crack Den. Luckily the madness is nearly over. Where did I put the rest of that whiskey?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trick or treat?
    Fuck off you little cvnt.

• Like Like x 4
  5. That was 4th November though, not Halloween

6. It's this time of the year I miss my Dobermans. As I've grown older I've had to downsize my canine friends and Minature Poodles just don't cut it for scaring the little scrotes off...

7. The little twats around me make it last a week & bonfire night a feckin' month.

8. What are you up to later... ?

9. Yes American sh*t c*nt f*cking nonsense grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same as "do the math"

And sh*t c*nt yank spelling grrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr

10. They had better not bother me as I want to view Autumn Watch. Last night Michalea Strachan promised "more Beaver action" tonight. Dirrty and before the watershed

• Like Like x 4
  11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

• Like Like x 5
  12. I live in a house surrounded by trees and no outside lights....we don't get any little buggers here

• Like Like x 1
  13. I thought Broadmoor was closed ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Are we talking Thomas or Oliver here?

15. I haven't seen any of the little bastards at my house since the year I gave out bars of ex-lax to all the little nippers.

• Like Like x 2