Halloween, should it be banned?

Constant door banging, gaggles of scrufffy gits in street clothes, parents touting their kids around the streets for money and sweeties.

Then it came to me..............not a knock since 6pm........sorted.

Attachments

Sound idea. After all, Cromwell banned Christmas and look what happened to him:

Yes ...

We had mischief night when I was younger. My parents would not allow my brother and I to do it!

All of a sudden we have this morphed Halloween night that is an American import. I had to go down Morrisons to buy a load of tatt to put in the house. My mum helpfully went crackers with a halloween table cloth and sellotaped it to my lounge window, creating the look of a Crack Den. Luckily the madness is nearly over. Where did I put the rest of that whiskey?

Yes ...

We had mischief night when I was younger. My parents would not allow my brother and I to do it!
That was 4th November though, not Halloween

It's this time of the year I miss my Dobermans. As I've grown older I've had to downsize my canine friends and Minature Poodles just don't cut it for scaring the little scrotes off...

The little twats around me make it last a week & bonfire night a feckin' month.

Yes American sh*t c*nt f*cking nonsense grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same as "do the math"

And sh*t c*nt yank spelling grrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr

They had better not bother me as I want to view Autumn Watch. Last night Michalea Strachan promised "more Beaver action" tonight. Dirrty and before the watershed

I haven't seen any of the little bastards at my house since the year I gave out bars of ex-lax to all the little nippers.

What are you up to later... ?
Honestly, I am going to have some more of my freebie whiskey, listen to music and catch up on some reading I need to do.

Yes American sh*t c*nt f*cking nonsense grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same as "do the math"

And sh*t c*nt yank spelling grrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr
The way it is currently 'celebrated' may be an American import, however Halloween has been celebrated in these parts long before America was discovered, longer than Christianity arrived too I may add.

The three teenage boys who turned up on my doorstep wearing nothing but boxer shorts certainly made my evening!